Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Roll call - Brisbane girls (and two boys) drinking club!

Roll call - Brisbane girls (and two boys) drinking club!

Old Feb 26th 2005, 9:00 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Roll call - Brisbane girls (and two boys) drinking club!

good morning ladies,

lets see who's up.

Everyone is accounted for I think, except PR, how'd you get on last night?!??!

I think we set the next meet for end of March, looking at the calendar I'm think April 2nd might actually be best.

Wake up PR, we want to see those photos
Old Feb 26th 2005, 9:20 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roll call - Brisbane girls (and two boys) drinking club!

Originally Posted by mlbonner
good morning ladies,

lets see who's up.

I think we set the next meet for end of March, looking at the calendar I'm think April 2nd might actually be best.

yeh, good idea. get the photos on PR. i need a good laugh to wake me up
Old Feb 27th 2005, 12:08 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

What that? Roll call? Course I'm up, been up for hours, honest.

April 2nd sounds good, I'll pencil it in

Anyone seen PR yet?
Old Feb 27th 2005, 12:16 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pollyana
What that? Roll call? Course I'm up, been up for hours, honest.

April 2nd sounds good, I'll pencil it in

Anyone seen PR yet?

Yeah, yeah, sure sure... tell it to the judge

Was begining to think noone made it home alive, the lot of you have been very quiet!! (should lend you my mic!)

Oh, and change yer location!
Old Feb 27th 2005, 12:27 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, yeah, sure sure... tell it to the judge

Was begining to think noone made it home alive, the lot of you have been very quiet!! (should lend you my mic!)

Oh, and change yer location!
Told you, I've been up for hours, doing housework and exercises and all the other things I do on a Sunday (Yeah right, says The Bloke)

And whats wrong with my location......I AM heading for the pub, see you there April 2nd!!!!
Old Feb 27th 2005, 12:36 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Told you, I've been up for hours, doing housework and exercises and all the other things I do on a Sunday (Yeah right, says The Bloke)

And whats wrong with my location......I AM heading for the pub, see you there April 2nd!!!!

If lying on the couch for three hours constitutes as housework and/or exercise I've been doing the same
Old Feb 27th 2005, 12:47 am
Home and Happy

If lying on the couch for three hours constitutes as housework and/or exercise I've been doing the same
Sounds about right
Old Feb 27th 2005, 1:21 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Yawn, stretch, yawn.
Good morning errr afternoon ladies
I got the RBT treatment last night just after joining the highway. Whole highway North and South road blocked by loads of cops all giving RBT's.
Good job my good lady kept me on coke as there were at least 20 unlucky and bloody stupid punters cars parked up on the side of the road. Guy in front of us was way over and got the handcuff treatment If I can go out and not have a drink anyone can
PS Deb is still asleep
Old Feb 27th 2005, 6:19 am
Home and Happy

Deb awake yet???
Have just emptied out my bag, will the person who put into it 5 plastic straws, the menu, and the metal thing that was holding Chris's "Party Princess" ticket, please own up.........???
Old Feb 27th 2005, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

LindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the rough

good morning ladies,

lets see who's up.

Roll call? Oh god, I'm a failed member of the Brisbane girls’ night out. I've been up for hours.

I can't get near the computer. It's a Sunday, therefore the most important day of the week according to Mr G. The fitba scores are available! I don't suppose anyone else follows the Scottish Highland League?! Go the Rothes, who were apparently victorious today as their match had been postponed. That's male footy fan logic for you.

I had a great night, thanks. Good to meet up with some folks and put faces to the names.
Old Feb 27th 2005, 9:12 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Very late roll call from TT

We have been looking at houses over at Forest Lake all day.
Spent all of yesterday down in Runcorn, Eight Mile Plains and Kuraby.

Now only got the north and west of Brisbane to do before we have seen it all!!!

Thanks to all last night it was great to finally put some faces to names.

TT

good morning ladies,

lets see who's up.

Old Feb 27th 2005, 11:20 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Exclamation Re: Roll call - Brisbane girls (and two boys) drinking club!

Hmmmm ... so you wanna see pix, eh?!

Attached Thumbnails Roll call - Brisbane girls (and two boys) drinking club!-pollyana-linda_clarky-disappearing-straws.jpg   Roll call - Brisbane girls (and two boys) drinking club!-mlbonner-yes-shes-just-nice.jpg   Roll call - Brisbane girls (and two boys) drinking club!-mr-mrs-trickytree.jpg   Roll call - Brisbane girls (and two boys) drinking club!-donnapaul-friend.jpg   Roll call - Brisbane girls (and two boys) drinking club!-mrcresta57-works-up-sweat-when-he-realises-what-hes-got-himself-into.jpg  

Old Feb 27th 2005, 11:23 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Exclamation Re: Roll call - Brisbane girls (and two boys) drinking club!

More ...

Attached Thumbnails Roll call - Brisbane girls (and two boys) drinking club!-serious-business.jpg   Roll call - Brisbane girls (and two boys) drinking club!-its-tough-life-but-someone-has-do-.jpg   Roll call - Brisbane girls (and two boys) drinking club!-through-eyes-photographer.jpg   Roll call - Brisbane girls (and two boys) drinking club!-polly-wards-off-evil-whilst-mrscresta57-shows-off-her-expensive-dental-work.jpg   Roll call - Brisbane girls (and two boys) drinking club!-mad-irish-dancers.jpg  

Old Feb 27th 2005, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

LindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ProofReader

Hmmmm ... so you wanna see pix, eh?!

What, no pics of PR dancing?!
Old Feb 27th 2005, 11:25 am
Dismembered Bat

Red face Re: Roll call - Brisbane girls (and two boys) drinking club!

And ... drum roll ... PR through the eyes (and hand) of our dear Michelle!

Attached Thumbnails Roll call - Brisbane girls (and two boys) drinking club!-mlbonners-finger-proofreader.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.