Robina

Old Mar 23rd 2006, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Robina

Hi we have decided we like the look of Robina. Even though we have only just sent off our visa application we have been looking for houses to rent for me and my husband and our 3 children. Has any one else rented in Robina that could point me in the right direction. Can you rent fully furnished because what i have found doesn't mention this.

Stacey xx
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 9:52 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Robina

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
Hi we have decided we like the look of Robina. Even though we have only just sent off our visa application we have been looking for houses to rent for me and my husband and our 3 children. Has any one else rented in Robina that could point me in the right direction. Can you rent fully furnished because what i have found doesn't mention this.

Stacey xx
Robina's lovely. Excellent shopping centre, Some really nice areas around it, but then all the Gold Coast is as far I am concerned. There are not many fully furnished rentals. Most of them are unfurnished, People tend to live minimalist for a few weeks.

Here's some rentals

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin...cu=&t=ren&q=Go
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 9:53 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Stacey xx

Hi,

I live on the Gold Coast but not Robina. You should get a few replies over the weekend as there's a few on here that do live there.

It's pretty hard finding a fully furnished place over here to rent. They are around but are few and far between. Alot of people tend to buy the basics and wait for UK stuff to arrive or if you're buying new then getting what you need to start and then taking it from there. The other option is to go for a holiday letting for a while when you arrive. There's alot of these on the Gold Coast in the more toristy spots although I suspect not in Robina.

Paul.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 9:54 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, how did you pick Robina?
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

sean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nicesean trethewey is just really nice

Stacey xx
Hi we have been looking at Robina for a year now, we have a our visas now so when we get there we will be able to answer all your questions but for now try a p/m to monneypen and Karrenjc as they have helped me loads
Old Mar 24th 2006, 12:38 am
Forum Regular

sherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nicesherie_in_oz is just really nice

Stacey xx
We are very near Robina in Mudgeeraba, and would highly recommend living here!... we are5 mins drive from robina town, centre, 10 mins to the the beach, and think this is a great place to live on the GC for a family with 3 kids.
We're just a bit further out of the town but we have a lovely big house and garden, also varsity lakes, burleigh and reedy creek are popular and very near to robina, so keep all these in mind as good rentals rentals can be hard to find anywhere around here.

We went to garage sales and bought loads of stuff really cheap to keep us going till our furniture arrives, the garage sales and most rental properties are advertised in saturdays Weekend Bulletin so get up really early to get a copy and get the first look in.
Rents can be quite expensive here as its very popular but keep in mind you get rent assistance with your family allowance.
We pay 400$ a week but we decided to pay it as we've got a great place. If you're here in June our house might be available as we're thinking of moving next door as they have a pool. PM me if interested.

All the best with the move,

Sherie
Old Mar 24th 2006, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya ...we're on the GC we also like Robina, it was on our short list of areas when we got here....I recommend having a good look around at areas when you get over here, just to make sure that thats the area your 'really' happy with....although Robina is a very good start

PM Karenjc she lives in Robina and would be more than happy to help.

All the best

Sue x
Old Mar 24th 2006, 5:45 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Stacey xx
this is a really useful site run by the qld gov
the maps fully interactive including such info as schools amenities and local goverment information

http://gis.qld.gov.au/iqed/map/

regards steve
Old Mar 24th 2006, 6:49 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Stacey xx
Hi guys,

Robina is a lovely area, with great amenities & a nice family atmosphere. Lots of good schools in & near the suburb.

Please check out my susburb guide (free download) http://www.goldcoastsmile.com/resources/suburb+info.pdf

I have sent you a PM.
Claire
xxx
Old Mar 24th 2006, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Hi we are currently renting in Robina and have to say it's a great place, but then again all of the GC is. We found a rental in a complex in the area we wanted quite easy and were offered a couple of others but opted for this one as it's cheap ( see rent as wasted money ) has a big pool, BBQ area and every time we drove past it was quite and clean and this is how it has turned out to be. The neighbours are polite and always say hello but you do most of your chatting in the pool. We are 2 minutes away from the town center and 10 to the beach. The town center is expanding with more shops and they are going to build a AFL stadium for the Gold coast Titans. We got our daughter into the local state school and she is very happy there. You are very close to the highway so its easy to get around. As we were having our belongings shipped over from the Uk we never really looked at furnished houses but i will have a look in the weekend paper and let you know the situation regarding furnished housing. If you need any more info just give us a shout. All the best and good luck. Quill
Old Mar 24th 2006, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi thank you, we chose Robina as we had seen it's name come up so many times on Expats and what we heard we liked. When we have done a job search there has always been plenty of jobs (my husbands a vehicle paint sprayer). We are looking for furnished as i am abit worried as when we go my youngest will only be 18 months. Got your pm Claire thank you. Like the idea of a meet and greet.

Stacey xx
Old Mar 24th 2006, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

ooohhh i forgot the golf courses.
Old Mar 24th 2006, 9:21 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

ooohhh i forgot the golf courses.
jsut thinkin what a nice couple and you had to ruin it with golf

only jokin guys
Old Mar 24th 2006, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by steve`o
this is a really useful site run by the qld gov
the maps fully interactive including such info as schools amenities and local goverment information

http://gis.qld.gov.au/iqed/map/

regards steve
Thank you have been looking on there this morning.

Stacey
Old Mar 24th 2006, 9:32 am
Worongary

Thank you have been looking on there this morning.

Stacey

no probs guys, always willing to help

best regards steve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.