Robina ????

Old Aug 15th 2004, 12:48 pm
Just Joined

paygee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Robina ????

Could someone tell me exactly where the surburb `Robina` is and its surrounding suburbs, I know its on the gold coast but i have done a search and didn`t really get that much info on it , any info / links / maps etc would be much appreciated
Old Aug 15th 2004, 2:24 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Robina ????

Originally Posted by paygee
Could someone tell me exactly where the surburb `Robina` is and its surrounding suburbs, I know its on the gold coast but i have done a search and didn`t really get that much info on it , any info / links / maps etc would be much appreciated
Try this for starters
Old Aug 15th 2004, 7:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Try asking Louisa (robertd) for some info as she lives in that area.
Old Aug 15th 2004, 7:48 pm
Just Joined

robinvanboxel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi paygee

Try looking at Helensvale, Mudgeeraba, Worongary and Tallai, these are all areas surrounding Robina. Helensvale is about a fifteen minute drive. I believe its quite a new area and has a big train station that takes you directly to Brisbane. Also a huge shopping centre. Sorry I cant be more help but if you search the areas around you might find more info.
Old Aug 15th 2004, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

Robmichellef is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by robinvanboxel
Hi paygee

Try looking at Helensvale, Mudgeeraba, Worongary and Tallai, these are all areas surrounding Robina. Helensvale is about a fifteen minute drive. I believe its quite a new area and has a big train station that takes you directly to Brisbane. Also a huge shopping centre. Sorry I cant be more help but if you search the areas around you might find more info.
Robina has lots of new houses being built around the train station which is a great link into Brisbane, to the Bruce Highway and coast. It could be a bit expensive due to this, Helensvale has a huge carpark at the station and lots of nice house around the area. Any reason for Robina? My parents live in Tweed, about 30 mins away and their neighbour commutes to Brissie each day. Not for us as it would take to long but you do get so much more for your money. Michelle.
Old Aug 15th 2004, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

queenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant future

Robina is about middle of the coast, near Bond University. Mudgeerba is a little further west and far nicer IMO. Robina is quite new, and didn't exist when I was a high school on the GC (mid 80s). Helensvale has been around for a lot longer, so plots are a lot bigger. I visited in 1980 and there was about 5 houses then. Robina has quite a nice shopping centre with a major department store. Other suburbs close by are Andrews, Varsity Shores and Broadbeach. There is heaps of new building work still going on in Robina with lots of houses on canals. Some of the canals don't go anywhere though. I have just escaped from Helensvale and don't recommend it.

You may get to some interesting links from the Bond Uni website. Apart from that try the realestate.com.au website for house searches.

Queenie

Old Aug 15th 2004, 11:50 pm
Forum Regular

queenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant futurequeenie has a brilliant future

Hi Michelle,

Just noticed your location. We came from Harpenden just near you, and my parents are on the GC too. What a co-incidence. I worked at Dixon's head office in Hemel for a while too.

Where are you heading to?

Queenie

Originally Posted by Robmichellef
Robina has lots of new houses being built around the train station which is a great link into Brisbane, to the Bruce Highway and coast. It could be a bit expensive due to this, Helensvale has a huge carpark at the station and lots of nice house around the area. Any reason for Robina? My parents live in Tweed, about 30 mins away and their neighbour commutes to Brissie each day. Not for us as it would take to long but you do get so much more for your money. Michelle.
Old Aug 16th 2004, 8:51 am

robertd is an unknown quantity at this point

We live in Varsity Lakes which up until March of his year, was Robina. We now have our own suburb as Robina is growing so fast. The schools here are very good. My kids go to Varsity college. I work in Target in Robina Town Centre. The shopping centre is really good, with most shops undercover. There are many coffee shops and cafes around the town centre. The developers have just released the final stage of Robina Gardens and plots of land start from $150,000. There are loads of bargins to be had in the way of property because there is so much on the market. Robina is only approx 7-8 mins from Burleigh`s beautiful beaches. It is a brill place to live, and the kids love it. The walks are good, and the lakes all have really well routed cycle paths. On the Gold Coast, Robina/Varsity Lakes/Mugeraba/Burleigh is some of the best places to live. regards Louisa. If you need any more info, dont hestitate to contact me.
Old Aug 16th 2004, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

Robmichellef is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by queenie
Hi Michelle,

Just noticed your location. We came from Harpenden just near you, and my parents are on the GC too. What a co-incidence. I worked at Dixon's head office in Hemel for a while too.

Where are you heading to?

Queenie
Small world! I've been in the UK for 15 yrs and now have British family. My parents live in Tweed so we are thinking of the Brisbane area to be close to jobs and closeish to my parents! I feel very at home in the UK, it's just with a young family I would much rather be outside camping, biking etc than stuck inside yet another ball pond because it raining out side. We're off camping tonight... in thunderstorms, still I'm sure the kids will like it. Where are you heading too? Are your parents near Robina? I only really know it because thats where my parents pick us up from after 28 hours flying. Lovelly part of the world the GC. low 20's, with clear skys today .... perfect to go camping! Michelle.