Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Robbie Williams - Inner Sanctum - Brisbane Tickets?

Robbie Williams - Inner Sanctum - Brisbane Tickets?

Old Nov 30th 2006, 3:20 am
Forum Regular

Keebs has a spectacular aura aboutKeebs has a spectacular aura aboutKeebs has a spectacular aura about
Default Robbie Williams - Inner Sanctum - Brisbane Tickets?

Just a query:

Has anyone who ordered tickets via RW's Inner Sanctum for his Brisbane dates received their tickets yet?

Time is marching on and mine aren't here yet

Cheers

Mrs Keebs.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 3:56 am
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Robbie Williams - Inner Sanctum - Brisbane Tickets?

Originally Posted by Keebs
Just a query:

Has anyone who ordered tickets via RW's Inner Sanctum for his Brisbane dates received their tickets yet?

Time is marching on and mine aren't here yet

Cheers

Mrs Keebs.

no not got mine!!

big probs, chugg telling us one thing, ticketek telling us another and as for inner sanctum, well they dont know anything!!!

was told to get them from venue??? like i wanted to do that waiting in line thing, then told ticketek dont have my details so even if i wait in line they wont have my details?!!

not happy bunny, but going round in circles at the moment as is other people!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=408578

goodluck and if you get anywhere let us know a name and number!
Old Nov 30th 2006, 5:14 am
Forum Regular

kt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nicekt.2006 is just really nice

I also booked through Inner Sanctum for the Brisbane concert. My tickets were sent to the UK as I had paid with my UK credit card and RW Tickets would not change my address. They were sent out from Australia to the UK about 10 days ago and then my mum had to send them back here!

At least the tickets appear to be very good tickets as I'm in row 4 (hope that is not counting from the back)

Kathy
Old Nov 30th 2006, 5:36 am
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kt.2006
I also booked through Inner Sanctum for the Brisbane concert. My tickets were sent to the UK as I had paid with my UK credit card and RW Tickets would not change my address. They were sent out from Australia to the UK about 10 days ago and then my mum had to send them back here!

At least the tickets appear to be very good tickets as I'm in row 4 (hope that is not counting from the back)

Kathy
Hi. Yes i booked through Inner Sanctum my tickets came last Thursday.
Old Nov 30th 2006, 5:45 am
Yorkshire Lass

meljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, we got our tickets from inner sanctum 2 days ago, thats after they were redirected because we moved house and there was no way we could change address. We are going to the Melbourne show on 17th, dont know if thats before or aqfter Brissy. Meljor
Old Nov 30th 2006, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

fluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud of

Hi,

I booked mine via Inner Sanctum and received them nearly 2 weeks ago. Quite a few of us here on th eGold COast already have them, theres a post in the Barbie about it.

Hope you get yours soon
Marie
x