Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ringing tomorrow

ringing tomorrow

Old Mar 14th 2004, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough
Default ringing tomorrow

ok going to ring agents tomoz to find out about stni visa but hubby job in demand is in victoria so does anyone have any advice about which areas are best to settle i have 4 lads oldest 16 youngest 7 they love footy one of them plays for local footy team so we need somewhere that does this over there. would love to live by the sea who wouldnt but not sure on areas so cant price houses up taking about 30k with us(if we get in ) so will have abit of money behind us. and does anyone know of the rates for joinery workers average wages as we need to have a good idea of what we will get thanks in advance
Old Mar 14th 2004, 1:23 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

If you fancy living by the sea maybe you should check out Geelong Debs. I take it by footy you mean Soccer ? I'm sure theres plenty around but it probably takes third place behind Aussie rules & cricket here. Haven't got a clue about Joiners wages but I'm sure someone will know.