Wikiposts

Ring Or Not

Old Jul 11th 2004, 9:46 pm
Just Joined

sandh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ring Or Not

What shall i do, lodged my bond on the 28th May with WA treasury after request from DIMIA Emailed my case officer on the 9th june to find the form1134 had gone missing, after another couple of weeks rang dimia to be told the form 1134 had turned up but my case officer was taking a month of and wont be back till the 19th july.
So now im panicking will be giving up my job on the 15th july the house is about to complete do you think it would be alright to ring my case officer a week after she's been back to find out if the visa will be granted,has anyone not been granted a visa after they have submitted the bond.
Thanks for any help
Old Jul 11th 2004, 9:55 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ring Or Not

OMG sent you pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by sandh
What shall i do, lodged my bond on the 28th May with WA treasury after request from DIMIA Emailed my case officer on the 9th june to find the form1134 had gone missing, after another couple of weeks rang dimia to be told the form 1134 had turned up but my case officer was taking a month of and wont be back till the 19th july.
So now im panicking will be giving up my job on the 15th july the house is about to complete do you think it would be alright to ring my case officer a week after she's been back to find out if the visa will be granted,has anyone not been granted a visa after they have submitted the bond.
Thanks for any help
You might wish to email DIMIA first at whatever the high commission or embassy's email address is and put a polite enquiry. Include your case officer's name and your case number obviously.
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

Thanks for any help
Is a case officers workload put into 'Limbo' just becuase they are off?
Old Jul 11th 2004, 9:59 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by NedKelly63
Is a case officers workload put into 'Limbo' just becuase they are off?
Yep sure is your application will be still in the intray when they get back
Old Jul 11th 2004, 10:00 pm
Now 15% less offensive

NedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud ofNedKelly63 has much to be proud of

Originally posted by cresta57
Yep sure is your application will be still in the intray when they get back
Jeez, thats bad!!
Old Jul 11th 2004, 10:02 pm
Just Joined

Yes thats right no one else takes over the case
Old Jul 11th 2004, 10:03 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by NedKelly63
Jeez, thats bad!!
Just hope they don't go on long service leave
Old Jul 11th 2004, 10:06 pm
Just Joined

six weeks!
Just Joined

six weeks!
Just Joined

six weeks!
opps
Old Jul 11th 2004, 10:07 pm
Now 15% less offensive

six weeks!
Thats not just 'bad', its truely c**p!!!
Old Jul 11th 2004, 10:08 pm
Just Joined

School just rung do we need the places for our three kids!!!
Anymore pressure
Old Jul 11th 2004, 10:09 pm
Just Joined

One to remember PMA positive mental attitude
Old Jul 11th 2004, 10:12 pm
Now 15% less offensive

One to remember PMA positive mental attitude
(P)athetic (M)anagement (A)ustralia

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.