Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Right. Thats it ive had enough!! who's in?

Right. Thats it ive had enough!! who's in?

Old Aug 4th 2009, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Right. Thats it ive had enough!! who's in?

And any ideas for the "larger lady". God I miss Evans.
Old Aug 4th 2009, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

bananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud ofbananalana has much to be proud of

Exercise.
Old Aug 4th 2009, 10:27 am
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute

Thats actually very rude. Really, not joking. Very rude.
Old Aug 4th 2009, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

BeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really niceBeachBassist is just really nice

all we need is a database and some code. oh and a secure server.
Old Aug 4th 2009, 3:20 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RenShen
Thats actually very rude. Really, not joking. Very rude.
Nah, it's not rude. It just wasn't what you wanted to hear.

Can I have some of your chockie cake? It looks delicious
Old Aug 4th 2009, 3:30 pm
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, making fun of larger people (of which I am one). Always SO original and totally hilarious. I have red hair too, knock yourself out!

Not.
Old Aug 4th 2009, 3:35 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think the other person was making fun of "larger" people and neither was I. I'm a "larger" person too by the way (who happens to love chocolate cakes). And red hair doesn't bother me in the slightest - some people very close to me are/were redheads. It seems like you have a problem with having red hair or being "larger"? Learn to shrug things off and not to read offence into things where none was intended.

Last edited by paulry; Aug 4th 2009 at 3:56 pm.
Old Aug 4th 2009, 4:10 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by jozzy
Haha I know what you mean, there seems to be a general lack of ebusiness over here. I have just moved here from the UK and basically bought everything online.

And when you visit a major retailers website here if you are luck enough to find one you are presented with a tacky PDF file that you can download.

I would love to transform retail industry here but yeah where do I start?
There do seem to be untapped opportunities in Australia ecommerce-wise. Bracing myself to the reality that I could be stepping back in time to the shopping habits of > 10 years ago.
Old Aug 4th 2009, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by paulry
Nah, it's not rude. It just wasn't what you wanted to hear.

Can I have some of your chockie cake? It looks delicious
I think it was rude. Not sitting here crying sugary tears or anything buy yes, I was a bit offended. Its probably because this is a thread about clothes shopping and I imagined that the thread would follow those lines. Silly me! You would think I have been on here long enough to know better eh

I am 5'9'' with size eight feet. Probably carrying a few more pounds than needed but I need larger clothes in height, not just width!! Not that I should need to explain that, but no amount of exercise would make me shorter.

And yes, you are more than welcome to have a bit of my cake
Old Aug 4th 2009, 10:38 pm
Banned

I think it was rude. Not sitting here crying sugary tears or anything buy yes, I was a bit offended. Its probably because this is a thread about clothes shopping and I imagined that the thread would follow those lines. Silly me! You would think I have been on here long enough to know better eh

I am 5'9'' with size eight feet. Probably carrying a few more pounds than needed but I need larger clothes in height, not just width!! Not that I should need to explain that, but no amount of exercise would make me shorter.

I've seen threads go off topic time and time again, it can be quite frustrating sometimes.

Sorry that you are struggling to find clothes that fit. In that part of the world the problem must be compounded by that fact that a large amount of the imports must come from SE Asia, IOW: smaller sizing.

Thanks, your chocolate cake, it's gladly accepted... yum
Old Aug 4th 2009, 10:52 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Thanks, your chocolate cake, it's gladly accepted... yum

WO up where's my slice of this chockie cake ??

Dougie
Old Aug 4th 2009, 10:58 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE
WO up where's my slice of this chockie cake ??

Dougie
Sorry, none left <burp>
Old Aug 4th 2009, 10:59 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Sorry, none left <burp>

Bang out of order that mate

Dougie
Old Aug 4th 2009, 11:15 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...ar007/rtfm.gif

Bang out of order that mate

Dougie
It seems I missed a piece:

Old Aug 4th 2009, 11:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

No sorry, thats mine. Licked my finger before and touched the cake. In my house that means I've got dibs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.