Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Right, thats it, I'm off.....

Right, thats it, I'm off.....

Old Jan 8th 2006, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

si.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud of
Default Right, thats it, I'm off.....

......to Oz that is . Flying out on Friday night so I will be offline for a while after Thursday and I know i'm going to miss loads of "OMG GOT IT" threads, would also like to say a big big thanks to all that have helped me and my rabble in any way over the last year or so. Best of luck to all of you that are waiting, hang in there it will come.

Anyone else off to Sydney, I'm buying .

Later....
Old Jan 8th 2006, 8:25 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Right, thats it, I'm off.....

Originally Posted by si.young
......to Oz that is . Flying out on Friday night so I will be offline for a while after Thursday and I know i'm going to miss loads of "OMG GOT IT" threads, would also like to say a big big thanks to all that have helped me and my rabble in any way over the last year or so. Best of luck to all of you that are waiting, hang in there it will come.

Later....

Good luck and enjoy

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jan 8th 2006, 8:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Yipeee well done see you soon

hugs Lace x
Old Jan 8th 2006, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

ozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really nice

good luck.......have a great life in Oz

Marlyn
Old Jan 8th 2006, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

nicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant future

Congratulations, Hope you find all that you've been hoping for in oz. I've been watching timeline, as we are skilled Ind. MODL as well, it's always so exciting when you see someone get their visa.

Nicanjoe
Old Jan 9th 2006, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

si.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud ofsi.young has much to be proud of

Thanks guys, good luck to you all.

Wont be long now Lace, mine came through in just under 4 months, so will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:00 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a safe trip and enjoy ur new life
Old Jan 9th 2006, 11:46 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by si.young

Later....
Good Luck for your future in Oz.
Safe journey
Julie. x