Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Rich Tea Biscuits

Rich Tea Biscuits

Old Nov 27th 2008, 3:27 am
BE Forum Addict

discobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud of
Default Rich Tea Biscuits

I have a craving for McVities Rich Tea - where can I buy some in Brisbane?
Old Nov 27th 2008, 3:28 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rich Tea Biscuits

Originally Posted by discobay
crap biscuits, buy yourself some hob nobs instead
Old Nov 27th 2008, 3:34 am
BE Forum Addict

discobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud of

I like those too but I want my Rich Tea!
Old Nov 27th 2008, 4:07 am
Forum Regular

Sunbed has a brilliant futureSunbed has a brilliant futureSunbed has a brilliant futureSunbed has a brilliant futureSunbed has a brilliant futureSunbed has a brilliant futureSunbed has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by northernbird
crap biscuits, buy yourself some hob nobs instead
Old Nov 27th 2008, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

One dips, I love it.

That reminds me I had garlic bread the other day and thought about Peter Kay, couldn't stop myself from having a little laugh.

M
Old Nov 27th 2008, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

I have found that the Arrowroot biscuits to taste similar to Rich Tea and are also one dips.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 1:17 pm
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute

....especially Woolworths 'Homebrand' Arrowroot biscuits
Old Nov 27th 2008, 1:20 pm
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute

....Oh and Woolworths do them (Mc Vities Rich Tea) in their English Biscuit section....usually on the top shelf.

Jan (Woolies Night Fill Worker )
Old Nov 27th 2008, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jan3kids
....Oh and Woolworths do them (Mc Vities Rich Tea) in their English Biscuit section....usually on the top shelf.

Really? The two near me in Indooroopilly and Kenmore don't.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 11:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

I have found that the Arrowroot biscuits to taste similar to Rich Tea and are also one dips.
yes, love em
Old Nov 29th 2008, 5:03 am
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jan3kids

Good old Woolies does it again!

Found Branstons Pickle this week, been looking for it for ages as the only nearly decent pickle here is Corn Relish.

Don't try Australian Marmitte it's disgusting! I am getting desperate just started on my last jar of UK Marmite which I brought with me from Dubai.
Old Nov 29th 2008, 8:38 am
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ray2gill
Good old Woolies does it again!

Don't try Australian Marmitte it's disgusting! I am getting desperate just started on my last jar of UK Marmite which I brought with me from Dubai.
I totally agree even my dogs won't eat it. But good old mum came to the rescue today and two big jars of proper English Marmite were delivered by the postman this morning just in time for breakfast
Old Nov 29th 2008, 10:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

So food stuffs can be delivered into Australia without showing up on Border Security?
Old Nov 30th 2008, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

georginabutcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sunbed
Loooove Peter Kay.It doesn't matter how mant times I see that clip it's still soooooooooooo funny.OH keeps looking at me like i'm a nutter,wondering what I'm laughing at.True about biscuits in oz though,whenever my mum and dad come to visit me in the UK I have to make sure I have biscuits,crusty bread and custard tarts from M&S.
Old Nov 30th 2008, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

Molko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the roughMolko1974 is a jewel in the rough

Look online for your nearest Treats From Home or The British Lolly Shop.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.