British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Revision ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/revision-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-342241/)

Rick C Dec 11th 2005 1:11 pm

Revision ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Revising for my ACCA 2.4 Financial management and control exam on Wednesday. Its driving me mad please save me. I'm drowning in a sea of financial waffle :( . So I thought I'd come on BE for a break.

Rick

jonni boy Dec 11th 2005 2:40 pm

Re: Revision ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Rick C
Revising for my ACCA 2.4 Financial management and control exam on Wednesday. Its driving me mad please save me. I'm drowning in a sea of financial waffle :( . So I thought I'd come on BE for a break.

Rick

my wife's driving me bleeding mad revising for her AAT accounts exam on Wednesday also.
please take her and be happy together :D

good luck for wednesday matey :beer:

Rick C Dec 11th 2005 2:57 pm

Originally Posted by jonni boy
my wife's driving me bleeding mad revising for her AAT accounts exam on Wednesday also.
please take her and be happy together :D

good luck for wednesday matey :beer:

I remember doing my AAT exams, if she takes her time and relaxes she'll do fine. Give her my best.
Revising sucks I'm in work because its quiet but I work 2 mins from old traffrord and I would rather be there watching the match.

Cracking Avtar by the way :D

Stitch Dec 11th 2005 4:00 pm

Rick

Waffle, waffle, waffle, waffle, waffle!

Is that enough!

Good luck :D

Ginny

Ozzidoc Dec 11th 2005 4:07 pm

Rick

It's important to keep coming here regularly to remind yourself why it's so important that you pass!!!!

SunshineGirl Dec 11th 2005 5:07 pm

I'm a qualified Accountant and got points for being a) in a 60 points job b) recent work experience and c) being on MODL. I've validated my visa and am off to Perth next Easter.

Soooo .. get the revision done, enjoy (!) the exam, get it passed and get yourself to Oz.

And promise yourself, like I did, that you'll NEVER sit another exam again!

Seriously, the very best of luck, I hope it goes well.

Karma sent.

Rick C Dec 14th 2005 3:24 pm

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
I'm a qualified Accountant and got points for being a) in a 60 points job b) recent work experience and c) being on MODL. I've validated my visa and am off to Perth next Easter.

Soooo .. get the revision done, enjoy (!) the exam, get it passed and get yourself to Oz.

And promise yourself, like I did, that you'll NEVER sit another exam again!

Seriously, the very best of luck, I hope it goes well.

Karma sent.

Well had my exam today and not to optomistic but we'll see what the results say. Fingers crossed till february then.

chaval Dec 14th 2005 4:24 pm

Rick

mmmm...wip...cash in back....creditors...debtors....accurals....T-accounts...remember it well...good luck :scared:

as long as i got a dollar in me pocket i know where i stand..lol