Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Revelation or confession ?

Wikiposts

Revelation or confession ?

Old Feb 27th 2005, 1:08 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Revelation or confession ?

Is the longest standing mystery on BE resolved ?
He or she / male or female ?

Has the metamorphing from Megs to Quinkana led to self contentment ?
Has the guard dropped for a second or two ?

A genuine slip of the tongue leading to exposure ?
Or a further ploy to confuse ?

You decide.

=======================

Quinkana

Bit more than that - more the core of a much cheaper "music system" which much more flexible. Plug into a mini-amplifier and speakers or head phones, twiddle with the play lists and you have a system for many seasons. A revolution as large as CDs or DVDs. Loading from CDs and preparing play lists is the current limitation on uptake. Not musical myself buy wife has lots of fun fiddling with all the bits of the music delivery system.

=====================================

Quinkana (Quinkana species )

Lived: 1,600,000 - 40,000 years ago (Pleistocene)

Size: Length (head to tail): 7m

Description: Unlike today's Australian crocodiles, this large crocodile lived on the land. Quinkana's long legs made it a fast hunter. It tired out its prey of mammals, birds and other reptiles in long chases.

Quinkana belonged to a group of crocodiles (mekosuchines) that are now all extinct.

Fossils: Fossils of Quinkana were found at Bluff Downs in Queensland.

Did you know?: Crocodiles that live in the water have pointed teeth that are good for holding things, but not for cutting. They use their teeth to hold animals until they drown, then shake them into bite-sized pieces. But Quinkana hunted on the land, so it could not drown its prey. Its teeth have sharp blades that it used to kill and cut up animals.
Attached Thumbnails Revelation or confession ?-quinkana.jpeg  
Old Feb 27th 2005, 1:11 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Revelation or confession ?

Megs is male, he's spoken about his wife before, but it was probably before you joined Bix, no revelation to me .

I did get a laugh out of the dog that understood Japanese though .