Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Returning to work. Childcare at weekends.

Returning to work. Childcare at weekends.

Old Oct 16th 2007, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

PoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to beholdPoppetUK is a splendid one to behold
Default Returning to work. Childcare at weekends.

Hi ya,

I am looking to return to work but my main hours will be Saturday and Sunday mornings (childrens tennis classes).

The problem I have is that we are based in Secret Harbour and I will need someone or somewhere for my kids to go who are 3 and nearly 2.

I know there must be other workers out there i.e nurses and shift workers that need other sorts of child care but what do you do with the little ones?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Poppet
Old Oct 19th 2007, 6:43 am
Forum Regular

andyaldy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Returning to work. Childcare at weekends.

I work as a nanny, just as and when i am needed by different families, daytime, evenings, weekends, i would love to help out but i live in South East Brisbane, you can always advertise on www.findababysitter.com.au if you are still stuck.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 8:00 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Returning to work. Childcare at weekends.

Try www.babyearth.com.au
They offer overnight and weekend care.
They are based in Joondalup but may be able to help.
Tracey