Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Return of the mullet

Return of the mullet

Old Aug 23rd 2005, 2:29 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Return of the mullet

To all of you in Australia that take the pi55 out of Aussies that still have their 1980's mullet I can tell you that the mullet is back in fashion. I remember reading about one of the Irish rugby players (Byrne?) having one and that it was going to spark a revival. Well I can tell you I saw loads of mullets at the V Festival this weekend. Worse still, as many girls had them as blokes. Maybe it is 3 nights in a tent with nowhere to wash your hair that does it but I think it was deliberate.
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 2:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Re: Return of the mullet

May be the fact that so many hairdressers have gone to oz it's caused a shortage in the UK .
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 2:54 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Come on, own up Worzel, you've got one havent you!
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 3:48 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
Come on, own up Worzel, you've got one havent you!
Quite the opposite. I have my hair cut with trimmers rather than scissors it is that short. I haven't had to comb my hair for years!