return of bond

Old Jun 21st 2005, 5:32 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future
Default return of bond

The $100,000 bond we lodged last July will soon have completed its 12 month loan term. Anyone know if we need to contact the treasury to "withdraw" the money or will it just be sent out automatically?
Cheers Yvonne
Old Jun 21st 2005, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: return of bond

Originally Posted by YFitz
The $100,000 bond we lodged last July will soon have completed its 12 month loan term. Anyone know if we need to contact the treasury to "withdraw" the money or will it just be sent out automatically?
Cheers Yvonne
Not sure!

Suggest you phone the Treasury to make sure they know where to send it! I only have the number for the WA one.
Old Jun 21st 2005, 6:44 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers Yvonne

Or I would be more than happy to find out for you....and put it in my account
Old Jun 21st 2005, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Hels
Or I would be more than happy to find out for you....and put it in my account
Funnily enough, I think I'll decline your kind offer
Have already informed them of our new address. Will give them a call...unless anyone else knows the answer?
Old Jun 21st 2005, 1:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

If you supplied them with you bank details they will credit it back to your account
Old Jun 21st 2005, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
If you supplied them with you bank details they will credit it back to your account
Ah, didn't think of that. Will do that tomorrow.
Cheers
Yvonne x
Old Jun 21st 2005, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

boom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this pointboom_meringue is an unknown quantity at this point

when you lodge the bond, what do you use as proof of bond for the main visa application?
Old Jun 21st 2005, 6:30 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

They will either send you a cheque or deposit it directly in your bank, depending on what you put on the original forms and / or have told them since.

I know this after reading, and reading, and reading before lodging mine last week
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Steve&Clare
when you lodge the bond, what do you use as proof of bond for the main visa application?

A certified copy of the bond certificate.........however when we lodged our bond it had been requested by DIMIA. The treasury informs DIMIA that they have recieved the monies.......all very straightforward.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 8:08 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
A certified copy of the bond certificate.........however when we lodged our bond it had been requested by DIMIA. The treasury informs DIMIA that they have recieved the monies.......all very straightforward.
Sandra, how long did it take to get your visa after lodging the bond? WATC have confirmed they received our $100k last Friday.....
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wmoore
Sandra, how long did it take to get your visa after lodging the bond? WATC have confirmed they received our $100k last Friday.....
I think ours was approx 5 weeks.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:04 am
What's happening dudes?

I think ours was approx 5 weeks.
:scared:

I hope to be there in less time than that :scared: