Resigned !!

Old May 17th 2006, 10:10 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Resigned !!

Woo hoo

After 8 years of thankless toil i have finally resigned....

I finish on Friday 3 June - starting work for a new company the following Monday (boo) but they are relocating me to Australia 2 months later (woo) taking a small pay cut (boo) but have a job to walk into (woo).

Two woos, two boos and one woo hoo - so on balance i guess its a woo hooooo!!
Old May 17th 2006, 10:18 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Resigned !!

Originally Posted by wargod
Woo hoo

I finish on Friday 3 June - starting work for a new company the following Monday (boo) but they are relocating me to Australia 2 months later (woo) taking a small pay cut (boo) but have a job to walk into (woo).

Add a third woo - you'll get to watch the world cup at sensible times

Hey congrats though
Old May 17th 2006, 10:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Woo hoo

Congrats are they paying your relocation costs?
Mandy
Old May 17th 2006, 10:23 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
Add a third woo - you'll get to watch the world cup at sensible times

Hey congrats though
Haddn't thought aboutthat - bloody good show !! Wooooo
Old May 17th 2006, 10:24 am
Living the dream!

crystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Resigned !!

Woo hoo

Wow - bet that's a good feeling. I have been with my employer for 17 years and I can't wait for the day I had 'the letter' in. Even though they now I am going just don't know when!!
Old May 17th 2006, 10:24 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Congrats are they paying your relocation costs?
Mandy
I wish, and i quote "the job was always going to be filed by an Australian therefore no relocation allowance has been bugeted for"

Still i was always going to Aus without a job and paying my own fairs !!
Old May 17th 2006, 10:26 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Haddn't thought aboutthat - bloody good show !! Wooooo
Just seen the times here - 11pm, 2am and 5am.
Old May 17th 2006, 10:26 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

Originally Posted by crystal113
Wow - bet that's a good feeling. I have been with my employer for 17 years and I can't wait for the day I had 'the letter' in. Even though they now I am going just don't know when!!
I thought i would be more elated but it is quite scarry really - everything now is in motion the ball is rolling and i cant get off !
Old May 17th 2006, 10:27 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

Just seen the times here - 11pm, 2am and 5am.
In which case i retract my woo and offer a boo instead !!
Old May 17th 2006, 10:31 am
What's happening dudes?

In which case i retract my woo and offer a boo instead !!
If I were a betting man, I'd be having money on me being sleepless in Brisbane next month.

Last edited by wmoore; May 17th 2006 at 10:44 am.
Old May 17th 2006, 10:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

I wish, and i quote "the job was always going to be filed by an Australian therefore no relocation allowance has been bugeted for"

Still i was always going to Aus without a job and paying my own fairs !!

Well at least you have a job to go to good luck
Mandy
Old May 17th 2006, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

Congrats - think of the job as a total bounus then, nice to have one straight away.

Where are you coming to in Brissy?, I've visited your website and noticed you have the house I'm living in the galery, well not the show home of course. Oh God - I sound like a stalker!!!!

Tracey
Old May 17th 2006, 10:46 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

If I were a betting man, I'd be having money on me being sleepless in Brisbane next month.
Old May 17th 2006, 10:47 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

Originally Posted by Ozzy dog
Hi,

Congrats - think of the job as a total bounus then, nice to have one straight away.

Where are you coming to in Brissy?, I've visited your website and noticed you have the house I'm living in the galery, well not the show home of course. Oh God - I sound like a stalker!!!!

Tracey
The Ballina 43?

We intend to go to a place called NorthLakes (30km North on Brisbane CBD)
Old May 17th 2006, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of light

The Ballina 43?

We intend to go to a place called NorthLakes (30km North on Brisbane CBD)
Oh, We're in Thornlands, South of the CDB, we have a Ballina and love it, not sure if its the 43 as we didn't build it, go a bargain as a couple built it then had a change of plans. Lucky us!

Tracey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.