Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Reputation....no-one can hide!!!

Reputation....no-one can hide!!!

Old Jul 30th 2005, 4:21 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Reputation....no-one can hide!!!

Just checked my reputation and now the person who sends karma automatically is named (rather than you having to do a search, which I can't remember how to do!!!)...the poll worked then in the Lounge???

(someone's now going to say that it's been like it for ages aren't they..!!!)

D D

PS very good idea, thanks mods - and apologies if someone's already mentioned this
Old Jul 30th 2005, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nice
Default Re: Reputation....no-one can hide!!!

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Just checked my reputation and now the person who sends karma automatically is named (rather than you having to do a search, which I can't remember how to do!!!)...the poll worked then in the Lounge???

D D

PS very good idea, thanks mods - and apologies if someone's already mentioned this
So now we can all see who has been giving negative Karma and calling everyone a fuss pott?
Old Jul 30th 2005, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

dh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud of

D D

Does this mean the bad karma cowards have been named and shamed???
Old Jul 30th 2005, 4:32 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paylia
So now we can all see who has been giving negative Karma and calling everyone a fuss pott?
Yes, and Billy Whizz has been busted!!!!!

D D

PS on a serious note though, it will now stop those who send nasty messages with their karma and that's got to be a good thing.
Old Jul 30th 2005, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nice

Originally Posted by dh1905

Looks like it does - I wait with baited breath
Old Jul 30th 2005, 4:33 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

Looks like it does - I wait with baited breath
Just deserts and all that.....

D D
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

That would be good although I doubt it.
This might help to stop it now though,hopefully

Tracey
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

oh yeah... *sound of penny dropping* - i hadnt noticed until you said DD!!!!
Old Jul 30th 2005, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

dh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud ofdh1905 has much to be proud of

Just deserts and all that.....

D D

Totally agree, we come on here for a bit of light relief, chat, whatever takes our fancy- no need for it. hoorah for the voters on todays poll ( i was one !)
Old Jul 30th 2005, 4:36 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

D D

I've only just noticed that too Dolly. Popped in earlier and I'm sure it wasn't like that then. Should stop the c**p karma being spread,

Sarah
Old Jul 30th 2005, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

Totally agree, we come on here for a bit of light relief, chat, whatever takes our fancy- no need for it. hoorah for the voters on todays poll ( i was one !)

no doubt I will be getting bad karma now.....
Old Jul 30th 2005, 4:41 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

no doubt I will be getting bad karma now.....
Have sent you some (maybe bad, maybe not...!!! )

D D
Old Jul 30th 2005, 4:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Paylia]So now we can all see who has been giving negative Karma and calling everyone a fuss pott?[/QUOTE
and we can skin the person who has been nasty to jill
Old Jul 30th 2005, 4:42 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=maggy]
So now we can all see who has been giving negative Karma and calling everyone a fuss pott?[/QUOTE
and we can skin the person who has been nasty to jill

and how silly must they be feeling now!!! ho ho
Old Jul 30th 2005, 4:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Rooksie]
Originally Posted by maggy

and how silly must they be feeling now!!! ho ho
Hope they feel like a right tit lol.

We need to convinve jill to resurrect the banana diaries coz i used to piss myself laughing at her antics and I witnessed alot of them first hand lol.

WHAT A WOMAN :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.