Reload this Page >

Renting a VW Beetle in Sunshine Coast

Renting a VW Beetle in Sunshine Coast

Old Jan 5th 2006, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

windsordave is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Renting a VW Beetle in Sunshine Coast

Hi all and Happy New Year!

I'm marrying my lovely fiancee in March and we would love to rent a New VW Beetle convertable for a few days in and around the sunchine coast - but I cant find anywhere to rent one from.

Alternatively, anybody know of anywhere where I can rent an open top anything?

Thanks!

Dave
Old Jan 5th 2006, 2:37 pm
There is no "U" in Qantas

MisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really niceMisterTwo is just really nice
Default Re: Renting a VW Beetle in Sunshine Coast

Originally Posted by windsordave
Hi all and Happy New Year!

I'm marrying my lovely fiancee in March and we would love to rent a New VW Beetle convertable for a few days in and around the sunchine coast - but I cant find anywhere to rent one from.

Alternatively, anybody know of anywhere where I can rent an open top anything?

Thanks!

Dave
Try www.thrifty.com.au. They do the Holden Astra Convertible - we had one for the Great Ocean Road and it was excellent. The Beetle looks like a skip in comparison, and the Astra comes with a 2.2 engine so it won't be a rocket but will be effortless to drive. Ours was silver with a dark red leather interior - very nice!

The different rental locations do different cars - you get more choice at the big Airports. Hertz do a BMW Z4!
Old Jan 5th 2006, 5:15 pm
now just Shaun...

Shaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant future
Default Re: Renting a VW Beetle in Sunshine Coast

Originally Posted by MisterTwo
Try www.thrifty.com.au. They do the Holden Astra Convertible - we had one for the Great Ocean Road and it was excellent. The Beetle looks like a skip in comparison, and the Astra comes with a 2.2 engine so it won't be a rocket but will be effortless to drive. Ours was silver with a dark red leather interior - very nice!

The different rental locations do different cars - you get more choice at the big Airports. Hertz do a BMW Z4!
Try this guy. I know he frequents BE also, http://www.kombishop.com.au/ the vee dub is the only way to go.