Reload this Page >

rental in Tapping ,W.A

rental in Tapping ,W.A

Old Aug 3rd 2006, 10:59 am
Just Joined

gratys is an unknown quantity at this point
Default rental in Tapping ,W.A

Hi All
Our rental in tapping W A is now available for rental .Its a 4x2 only 2yrs old & is unfurnished for around $320 a week it is going through a property manager whom I can put you in contact with

Thanx Graham
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

Quokka will become famous soon enoughQuokka will become famous soon enough
Default Re: rental in Tapping ,W.A

Originally Posted by gratys
Hi All
Our rental in tapping W A is now available for rental .Its a 4x2 only 2yrs old & is unfurnished for around $320 a week it is going through a property manager whom I can put you in contact with

Thanx Graham
320 a bit steep isn't it?
Old Aug 3rd 2006, 2:00 pm
Just Joined

gratys is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Quokka
No thats what the property managemaent have said is the going rate for the area
Old Aug 4th 2006, 2:27 am
Forum Regular

Chef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by gratys
No thats what the property managemaent have said is the going rate for the area
I have been looking for rentals for a friend and that seem about right for the area. Good Luck with your venture.
Old Aug 4th 2006, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

Location: UK to Crete, Back to UK and moved to Perth in March 2006 - yippee! Loving it!!!
adenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud ofadenray has much to be proud of

Most rental properties we have found in Carramar and Tapping charge about $220 - $250 per week unfurnished.
Old Aug 4th 2006, 5:59 am
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by adenray
Most rental properties we have found in Carramar and Tapping charge about $220 - $250 per week unfurnished.

I think you'll find it hard to find a decent 4x2 to rent in any new area for much under $300pw now, rents have increased considerably over the last 9-12 months especially in newer areas where landlords know that most of their tenents are only going to be there for 6 months and where there is a good chance of people breaking their leases.

Lynn
Old Aug 4th 2006, 6:51 am
Banned

kite-surfer is a jewel in the roughkite-surfer is a jewel in the roughkite-surfer is a jewel in the roughkite-surfer is a jewel in the rough

Why is that? - where to they go after 6 months?
Old Aug 4th 2006, 7:11 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kite-surfer
Why is that? - where to they go after 6 months?
Buy their own home
Old Aug 4th 2006, 7:13 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Quokka
Sounds about right 4x2
Old Aug 4th 2006, 7:14 am
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by adenray
What? For a 4x2?
Old Aug 4th 2006, 7:16 am
Banned

kite-surfer is a jewel in the roughkite-surfer is a jewel in the roughkite-surfer is a jewel in the roughkite-surfer is a jewel in the rough

So your saying that most rentals in tapping are migrants who are biding time to get their own home!

or all sorts of people. I cant imagine aussies wanting to live there! Don`t get me wrong I don`t mind it at all, but most i`ve talked to would rather older suburbs
Old Aug 4th 2006, 7:19 am
Cheeky member

So your saying that most rentals in tapping are migrants who are biding time to get their own home!

or all sorts of people. I cant imagine aussies wanting to live there! Don`t get me wrong I don`t mind it at all, but most i`ve talked to would rather older suburbs
Im saying that people (any) dont want to waste their money on rent every week.
Old Aug 4th 2006, 7:23 am
Cheeky member

And how did you come to that conclusion from my post?
Old Aug 4th 2006, 7:28 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Ransi
And how did you come to that conclusion from my post?
I don`t really know!! lol
Old Aug 4th 2006, 7:30 am
Cheeky member

I don`t really know!! lol
Nutter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.