Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Removals from Perth to Scotland

Removals from Perth to Scotland

Old Jul 18th 2018, 4:33 pm
Possum. Amiculum. Latrina

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Removals from Perth to Scotland

I'm after the cheapest ocean freight to ship a few pallets from Perth, WA to Shetland Island, UK. Has anyone got any recommendations? From my experience living in Australia prices can vary wildly. Speed is no issue... in fact slower the better....
Old Aug 2nd 2018, 6:39 am
Sydneysider as of May'05

drog1998 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Removals from Perth to Scotland

I can tell you who not to use, steer clear of Allied Pickfords. They managed to lose my shipment and are still looking for it.
Old Aug 5th 2018, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Removals from Perth to Scotland

Hi,

It was a few years ago now and things change but we used Grace from Perth WA at the time they were one of the cheapest quotes we had out of the other 3 companies we shortlisted. They were really good and the "guys" were so nice and asked for a slow delivery we had storage in the UK (as part of the quote) and then the UK sister company forwarded our items when we had arranged a rental property.