Reload this Page >

Removalists from UK to Australia

Wikiposts

Removalists from UK to Australia

Old Oct 13th 2003, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

cannr is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Removalists from UK to Australia

Has anyone had any very good or very bad experiences with Removal firms when shipping their possessions from the UK to Australia?
Old Oct 14th 2003, 2:14 am
Just Joined

LissyP is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up removals

Hi

Am hoping to move to Perth in next month or so. Have had several companies round here to quote - Anglo Pacific seemed helpful, professional and were also slightly cheaper than the others.

However, as not actually moved yet - I can't be sure.

Good Luck
Old Oct 14th 2003, 2:18 am
Forum Regular

readytogo is on a distinguished road

Cannr

if you do a quick search in the archives you will some good, recent, comments on such firms.
Old Oct 14th 2003, 2:33 am
Feathered Member

Budgie has a brilliant futureBudgie has a brilliant futureBudgie has a brilliant futureBudgie has a brilliant futureBudgie has a brilliant futureBudgie has a brilliant future

Looking at the archives, PSS seemed to be a good firm to use.
Old Oct 14th 2003, 2:49 am
Just Joined

Thanks for all your prompt replies, I will go and search the archives (if I can find them).
Old Oct 14th 2003, 8:33 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by cannr
Thanks for all your prompt replies, I will go and search the archives (if I can find them).
looking in the depot this morning , the incoming companies , seem to be Whites, and Michael Gerson, seem to be the flavour of the month out of the UK............. MM
Old Oct 14th 2003, 8:35 pm
Just Joined

So far I have contacted quite a few and PSS and Bishops Move seemed the most helpful on the phone.

Allied Pickfords and Homepak don't seem to give a damn cause they never return phone calls and thats not what I want when I am at the other end.