Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Removalists - Doree Bonner

Removalists - Doree Bonner

Old Mar 8th 2010, 11:11 am
Just Joined

bendy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Removalists - Doree Bonner

This subject has probably been done to death but the thread I found had been closed...just wanted to let you all know about the excellent service we got from Doree Bonner.

We dealt with Andrew Boyd in the SE of England when we were tossing and turning about who to send our belongings with and chose him on the way he presented himself initially.

The costs were all much of a muchness but he seemed to care and didn't come across as a commission-based car salesman.

Anyway we arrived here two years ago (yesterday!) and our move with them was first class. The guys who arrived to pack our stuff in England were top class, very friendly and obviously knew their stuff. They were also like a comedy club and had us in stitches and made the whole stressy thing very relaxed.

The guys this end in Perth were cool too. Nothing was too much trouble and they were really laid back.

We were so impressed that we didn't really look anywhere else when my father-in-law finally got his PR. Again Andrew dealt with himandmade the process really easy for a 72 year old who is finding the whole thing daunting.

He arrives on 15t March but we've only just realised that Cathay Pacific don't do double baggage for immigrants! They have, however, arranged a superb flight but my father-in-law panicked a bit.

So, we phoned Cathay Pacific and they will charge 35 pounds sterling per kilo extra!! 700 quid!!!

We phoned Andrew and he was on a call. A few minutes later he called us back (from the UK) and has arranged for his suitcase to be packed with his already stored belongings.

First class service from a first class man.

From personal experience, I wouldn't even look anywhere else now.

And they were the cheapest!!

If you need anymore - don't hesitate to contact me.
Old Mar 10th 2010, 8:04 pm
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Removalists - Doree Bonner

Originally Posted by bendy
This subject has probably been done to death but the thread I found had been closed...just wanted to let you all know about the excellent service we got from Doree Bonner.

We dealt with Andrew Boyd in the SE of England when we were tossing and turning about who to send our belongings with and chose him on the way he presented himself initially.

The costs were all much of a muchness but he seemed to care and didn't come across as a commission-based car salesman.

Anyway we arrived here two years ago (yesterday!) and our move with them was first class. The guys who arrived to pack our stuff in England were top class, very friendly and obviously knew their stuff. They were also like a comedy club and had us in stitches and made the whole stressy thing very relaxed.

The guys this end in Perth were cool too. Nothing was too much trouble and they were really laid back.

We were so impressed that we didn't really look anywhere else when my father-in-law finally got his PR. Again Andrew dealt with himandmade the process really easy for a 72 year old who is finding the whole thing daunting.

He arrives on 15t March but we've only just realised that Cathay Pacific don't do double baggage for immigrants! They have, however, arranged a superb flight but my father-in-law panicked a bit.

So, we phoned Cathay Pacific and they will charge 35 pounds sterling per kilo extra!! 700 quid!!!

We phoned Andrew and he was on a call. A few minutes later he called us back (from the UK) and has arranged for his suitcase to be packed with his already stored belongings.

First class service from a first class man.

From personal experience, I wouldn't even look anywhere else now.

And they were the cheapest!!

If you need anymore - don't hesitate to contact me.
They are coming to my place tomorrow to give me a quote for just a few bits, I have found them to be very professional and easy to deal with by email and phone so far.