Removal firms

Old May 21st 2002, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

Kershaw4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Removal firms

Can anybody recommend any reasonable removal companies. We have only had one quote to date from John mason and although this seemed reasonable it would be good to do a comparison. Has anybody used this company?
Old May 22nd 2002, 1:20 am
Vera.Wood

Default Re: Removal firms

I used Anglo Pacific from Glasgow and found them very good helpful and a reasonable
price compared to some of the larger firms. They are a cargo forwarding company
rather than a removal company it would be worth looking at a similar company in your
area. best off luck.

Kershaw4 wrote:

> Can anybody recommend any reasonable removal companies. We have only had one quote
    > to date from John mason and although this seemed reasonable it would be good to do
    > a comparison. Has anybody used this company?
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old May 22nd 2002, 6:20 am
Lord Lucan

I used John Mason, Liverpool to Auckland with no troubles and nothing missing etc.

"Kershaw4" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Can anybody recommend any reasonable removal companies. We have only had one quote
    > to date from John mason and although this seemed reasonable it would be good to do
    > a comparison. Has anybody used this company?
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old May 22nd 2002, 9:28 am
Just Joined

fergey is an unknown quantity at this point

We have just had a very good quote from Anglo Pacific too. And the guy who came out to quote was a mine of useful info also!
Old May 22nd 2002, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

Hi Guys

We are using Crown Relocations. The reason we chose them is unlike some companies, they actually have a presence in both the UK and Australia. This means that they have no-one else involved in the moving process so if something WERE to go wrong, they wouldn't be able to blame it onto anyone else. They also have an on-line tracking system which none of the others I got quotes from mentioned.

They are very professional, extremely thorough, and presented their quote far more professionally than any of the others we got quotes from (which were: Britannia, Pickfords and Tudor international freight).

We've been quoted £3,010 for a dedicated 20ft container (+insurance etc) and they even do the packing and inventories for Australian customs for you!!!

Telephone number:0113 2771000..the chap I dealt with was Andrew Healey.

love sophia x
Old May 22nd 2002, 6:55 pm
col
BE Enthusiast

col is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kershaw4

Had a good quote from GB liners

http//:www.gbliners.com

Col