Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Removal Companies on the Gold Coast

Removal Companies on the Gold Coast

Old Jun 13th 2007, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Removal Companies on the Gold Coast

Can anyone recommend a removal company on the Gold coast. Looking to stay in the area just need a bigger house Was it expensive? Did you pack your own stuff, or was it all in with the price?

Stacey
Old Jun 13th 2007, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Removal Companies on the Gold Coast

Going to BUMP as i did put this on late last night. When all you Gold Coasters may have been in bed.

Stacey
Old Jun 14th 2007, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stacey
Old Jun 14th 2007, 12:17 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
Can anyone recommend a removal company on the Gold coast. Looking to stay in the area just need a bigger house Was it expensive? Did you pack your own stuff, or was it all in with the price?

Stacey
We've done 2 moves since arriving and I wouldn't recommend either company we used.

All I'll say is TAKE OUT INSURANCE!!!

We didn't and on both times the fridge was dented and either something went missing (barbie gas bottle was one thing... ) or something else was broken, by mistake!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Paul&Nic
We've done 2 moves since arriving and I wouldn't recommend either company we used.

All I'll say is TAKE OUT INSURANCE!!!

We didn't and on both times the fridge was dented and either something went missing (barbie gas bottle was one thing... ) or something else was broken, by mistake!

Would you be able to PM me the company names so i know not to call them.

Many Thanks

Stacey