Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Remember It's Census Night !!!!

Remember It's Census Night !!!!

Old Aug 7th 2006, 11:17 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Remember It's Census Night !!!!

I wonder how long it will take for the ecensus website to crash....just like the citizenship one....oh wait its been down for the last month lol
Old Aug 7th 2006, 11:30 pm

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: Remember It's Census Night !!!!

Originally Posted by biggy
I wonder how long it will take for the ecensus website to crash....just like the citizenship one....oh wait its been down for the last month lol
I'm one of those 16000 naughty people who filled it out on line before the night. Well if they didn't want you to do that then they shouldn't have made it possible. At least I got in whilst the site was quiet.
Now all I have to do is remember what I put??? Was I going to catch the bus today or drive?
Old Aug 8th 2006, 12:00 am

Originally Posted by gedge
I'm one of those 16000 naughty people who filled it out on line before the night. Well if they didn't want you to do that then they shouldn't have made it possible. At least I got in whilst the site was quiet.
Now all I have to do is remember what I put??? Was I going to catch the bus today or drive?

lol good idea might just go do mine now
Old Aug 8th 2006, 12:04 am

lol good idea might just go do mine now
I don't know if you get a black mark against your name for doing it though.
I keep looking over my shoulder expecting to see Ernie Dingo :scared:
Old Aug 8th 2006, 12:06 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

I'm doing the pen & paper version for this very reason.
Old Aug 8th 2006, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

OzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to behold

The woman who delivered our census form on Sunday said you had two weeks to do it online. She said there was nothing to stop us doing it that night if we wanted.
Old Aug 8th 2006, 12:16 am

Originally Posted by OzSheila
The woman who delivered our census form on Sunday said you had two weeks to do it online. She said there was nothing to stop us doing it that night if we wanted.
Originally Posted by SMH
Despite pleas from the Australian Bureau of Statistics to wait until census night - August 8 - 16,000 people have already completed their forms online.
source
They do say though that they prefer to get them a bit early rather than not at all.
Old Aug 8th 2006, 12:33 am

oh well mine is done......son is away at camp so his was done last week, if anyone comes to visit tonight I shall say...."Be off with you!!!!!!! yer no oan ma ****in census form!!!"
Old Aug 8th 2006, 3:00 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

oh well mine is done......son is away at camp so his was done last week, if anyone comes to visit tonight I shall say...."Be off with you!!!!!!! yer no oan ma ****in census form!!!"
I'd pretend to have a huge party and name all manner of people - that would stuff the computer up
Old Aug 8th 2006, 3:18 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Just done mine so no visitors for me 2night either !!

Jane
Old Aug 8th 2006, 3:18 am

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I'd pretend to have a huge party and name all manner of people - that would stuff the computer up
lol - I thought that too.
Listed at ours tonight are:
Everage, Edna Dame
Harris, Rolf Mr
Goolagong, Yvonne Ms
Hawke, Bob Mr
Dundee, Crocodile Mr
Bond, Alan Mr
Corby, Schapelle Ms
Dingo, Ernie Mr
Gibson, Mel Mr
Money, Penny Ms

Last edited by gedge; Aug 8th 2006 at 3:26 am.
Old Aug 8th 2006, 3:24 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Everage, Edna Dame
Harris, Rolf Mr
Goolagong, Yvonne Ms
Hawke, Bob Mr
Dundee, Crocodile Mr
Bond, Alan Mr
Corby, Schapelle Ms
Dingo, Ernie Mr
Gibson, Mel Mr
Sounds good, can I come along too.

Has anyone got their paper form in front of them because I can't read something on mine - the form number, there's 7 numbers then 1 space then 4 numbers and 1 number - the space is it a letter or a tick? Ignore, now know they're letters, just can't read properly what letters they are

Last edited by moneypenny20; Aug 8th 2006 at 4:02 am.
Old Aug 8th 2006, 6:33 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Sounds good, can I come along too.

Has anyone got their paper form in front of them because I can't read something on mine - the form number, there's 7 numbers then 1 space then 4 numbers and 1 number - the space is it a letter or a tick? Ignore, now know they're letters, just can't read properly what letters they are
I am doing the collection and the form number at the top right should consist of 7 numbers a dash and one letter a dash then four numbers a dash and one letter. Hope this makes it clearer for you. Suzette.
Old Aug 8th 2006, 7:18 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by cedar cottage
I am doing the collection and the form number at the top right should consist of 7 numbers a dash and one letter a dash then four numbers a dash and one letter. Hope this makes it clearer for you. Suzette.
Thanks, I think I've worked out what the letters are but the delivery guy has the most appaling writing - might be a doctor in his spare time
Old Aug 8th 2006, 7:48 am
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

Everage, Edna Dame
Harris, Rolf Mr
Goolagong, Yvonne Ms
Hawke, Bob Mr
Dundee, Crocodile Mr
Bond, Alan Mr
Corby, Schapelle Ms
Dingo, Ernie Mr
Gibson, Mel Mr
Money, Penny Ms
List Mel Gibson's religion as Jewish

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.