RELATIONSHIPS
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Relationships.

Old Feb 7th 2004, 2:01 pm
noelf

Default 1

:scared:

Last edited by noelf; Feb 9th 2004 at 8:53 am.

Old Feb 7th 2004, 2:13 pm
WBB

what are we supposed to be voting for?

Old Feb 7th 2004, 2:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
what are we supposed to be voting for?

You're not a leprecaun (sp?) are you?
Old Feb 7th 2004, 2:22 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Larissa
You're not a leprecaun (sp?) are you?
who, me?

Old Feb 7th 2004, 2:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
who, me?

No - sorry, meant the first poster. It doesn't make sense to me.
Old Feb 7th 2004, 2:24 pm
WBB

ah i see, leprechaun's hide things and you are looking for the hidden message?

Old Feb 7th 2004, 2:25 pm
noelf

Default 2

Last edited by noelf; Feb 9th 2004 at 8:54 am.

Old Feb 7th 2004, 2:25 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

About people moving back: no things might not have changed back in the UK, but maybe they've realised they were moving for the wrong things...
MAYBE (to them) family is the most important thing, or they realise they do prefer the cooler weather, or being in Europe etc etc etc.
I think they'll be better to judge about it than you, who hasn't even left yet!!
Sometimes you don't know what you'll miss till you've left!!

Old Feb 7th 2004, 2:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by WBB
ah i see, leprechaun's hide things and you are looking for the hidden message?

Not as deep as that! (But that's an interesting thought). The way it's written, made me picture a little green leprecaun.
Larissa
PS I'm a bit Irish meself so I hope this isn't taken as picking on the Irish!
Old Feb 7th 2004, 2:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

I think it was your name too noelf - no elf!!!
Anyway, I've gotta get ready for the Pompey meet so tt4n!
Old Feb 7th 2004, 2:30 pm
noelf

Default [

Last edited by noelf; Feb 9th 2004 at 8:55 am.

Old Feb 7th 2004, 2:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: Relationships.

Originally posted by noelf
NO IT IS OKAY
Welcome to the board noelf!
Old Feb 7th 2004, 2:32 pm
noelf

Default Re: Relationships.

NO IT IS OKAY
:scared: :lecture:

Old Feb 7th 2004, 2:42 pm
noelf

Originally posted by Simone82

About people moving back: no things might not have changed back in the UK, but maybe they've realised they were moving for the wrong things...
MAYBE (to them) family is the most important thing, or they realise they do prefer the cooler weather, or being in Europe etc etc etc.
I think they'll be better to judge about it than you, who hasn't even left yet!!
Sometimes you don't know what you'll miss till you've left!!

TO KEEP IT SIMPLE CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHY YOU ARE MOVING BACK TO THE UK WHAT ARE THE PRO'S AND CON'S NEED AN HONEST OPINION PLEASE.

Old Feb 7th 2004, 2:43 pm
WBB

TO KEEP IT SIMPLE CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHY YOU ARE MOVING BACK TO THE UK WHAT ARE THE PRO'S AND CON'S NEED AN HONEST OPINION PLEASE.
thats better.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.