Refused

Old May 25th 2006, 7:52 am
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Refused

Got a phone call this morning from our agent to tell me that my TRA application has been refused. My whole world collapsed right there and then. I have been working at two jobs for the past year specifically for the visa, my 'normal' job is train driver but i have been cooking on virtually every day off so that i can qualify for the visa, now it seems that might have been a total waste of my time and effort. The agent says that we can appeal and he will speak directly to TRA immediately and get back to me by tomorrow morning but that doest stop me feeling like i have been repeatedly kicked in the stomach, I am just in a daze at the moment i dont know what to think or say. Where the hell do i go from here? is this a sign for us to just forget it or what? god i just dont know what to do.

Nev.
Old May 25th 2006, 8:02 am
Humble vaudevillian

benny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Refused

Shit luck. Wait and see what your agent finds out though, you never know. Fingers crossed for you!
Old May 25th 2006, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

rpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by redlion
Got a phone call this morning from our agent to tell me that my TRA application has been refused. My whole world collapsed right there and then. I have been working at two jobs for the past year specifically for the visa, my 'normal' job is train driver but i have been cooking on virtually every day off so that i can qualify for the visa, now it seems that might have been a total waste of my time and effort. The agent says that we can appeal and he will speak directly to TRA immediately and get back to me by tomorrow morning but that doest stop me feeling like i have been repeatedly kicked in the stomach, I am just in a daze at the moment i dont know what to think or say. Where the hell do i go from here? is this a sign for us to just forget it or what? god i just dont know what to do.

Nev.

Sorry to hear this Nev; can imagine you must feel pretty distraught. Did they give a reason for the refusal or is it simply through lack of points? Hope the appeal proves successful; how long does that process take?

Keep positive and I have fingers crossed for you. Hope all your efforts will soon be rewarded.

Ros
Home in 2010.

The Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really nice

Nev.
Hi Nev
What an awful shock for you, I have no idea where you go from here, just wanted to say keep your self positive and see what others may advise. I will watch your post for any good news mate.
Sending you karma as I type.

Eric the viking
Forum Regular

paka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant future

Nev.
we were refused are TRA first time around,you just re-apply with more details.Go it to greater depth with your job description.A lot of people get refused because of this,then get given it when they re-apply.good luck
Old May 25th 2006, 8:05 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

Nev.
Hey Nev, make sure you do appeal. I've been there 4 times over 13 years - we did get a chance to appeal once but didn't appeal so don't miss out. We did get in eventually.
At the time them saying no made us jump higher etc.
Don't give up if it is more than a whim.
\Mumo
Old May 25th 2006, 8:06 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Nev.

Oh shit Nev. Dont give up on your dream. Appeal and see what happens. Did they give a reason for refusing it?

All the best.

Joex
Old May 25th 2006, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

Sorry to hear that.

Don't give up though and send in that appeal.
Old May 25th 2006, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TeresaG
Sorry to hear that.

Don't give up though and send in that appeal.

I have read lots of threads where people have failed first time round so don't give up. Were just getting ready to send ours off just some certifying to do then its off

Fingers crossed for you, it might just be that you didnt supply enough info

Tracey
Old May 25th 2006, 8:13 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear your news,having gone through so many ups & downs with our visa i do sympathise with how your feeling.
But dont let it beat you,look back at the many success stories of failed TRA applications on here,how they appealled & won, it may help you to think positively again.
Also your agent would not go to the lengths he is going to if he didnt honestly think you didnt have a chance of getting your TRA.

Best of luck & keep your chin up x

Donna.
Old May 25th 2006, 8:22 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup try and stay positive, loads of people have to do it more than once and then get through, they just want even more info whether you think that's possible or not

Good luck and make sure your agent gives you the right information about what TRA said and what to do
Old May 25th 2006, 8:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Nev I'm gutted for you.

Get that appeal in and if they still say no, get more stuff together and apply again. You can do it, I know you can
Old May 25th 2006, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

djfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nice

I realy feel for you mate - I have gone through the gut wrenching of if? will? what if? Stick with it I am sure all will turn out well in the end
Old May 25th 2006, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Nev.
Stay positive Nev and get that appeal in!!
Good luck with it
Lynne
Old May 25th 2006, 8:34 am
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

ah dont worry mate, we failed first time also
just jump right back on that horse and do the whole again
appeal is a waste of time if you ask me as you cant submit more info (unless of course its a mistake on their part, but they wouldnt admit anyway!!)
simply get as much as you can re information together even the simple stuff and the same stuff you would use as if appealing - pay the price again and try again
second time lucky hey!!
good luck
vb2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.