Refs

Old Nov 9th 2005, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

fox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nicefox's2oz is just really nice
Default Refs

Hi
We're arriving in Brisbane Jan 06 . Could anyone please advise us on what references are a must to bring for house rental,credit rating etc.

Thanks

Steve
Old Nov 9th 2005, 8:12 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Refs

Originally Posted by fox's2oz
Hi
We're arriving in Brisbane Jan 06 . Could anyone please advise us on what references are a must to bring for house rental,credit rating etc.

Thanks

Steve
bring cash and offer to pay many weeks rent in advance, that usually works I have found
Old Nov 9th 2005, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: London - but only until I can afford to move back to Sydney
isgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to behold

Hi

Thanks

Steve
I spoke to a couple of estate agents in Sydney about the same thing, they seem to be most interested in your ability to pay they said that I only need to bring martgage statements and utility bills.
Old Nov 9th 2005, 8:55 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

Thanks

Steve
we got 3 references for getting house rental...... but like the other poster ses ..... money talks wonders..... we paid 6 months up front when we first moved in....

also make sure that you get letters from ure insurance company..... saying what bonus' u have for ure car as they are transferable ova here.....

we also made sure we had the end ov year (for the last 5 years) mortgage statements saying what good payers we were.....

boomie
xx