Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Reduced hours at work...now bored!!!

Reduced hours at work...now bored!!!

Old Sep 29th 2005, 12:50 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Reduced hours at work...now bored!!!

Originally Posted by glittababe
Female boss? You have to go the sympathy route. Talk about the kiddies, cry a little, describe your non existant and stressful relationship with husband and kids!

By the way i like the idea about sewing. It would be a novalty to me tho. Shaefully I don't even sew up the tears and rips on their school uniforms! Either my sister does it with her 'magic patch things' or I buy new ones!
Hey i cant sew the name labels into their uniforms my mum does it for me
But i am determined to learn.....and with a few more hours to spare i have no excuses.........
Old Sep 29th 2005, 12:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DIMO8
But i am determined to learn.....and with a few more hours to spare i have no excuses.........
well we need to save as much money as possible, so it's worth giving it a go! My husband will be shocked. I may even do some 'baking' too. Maybe thats pushing it too far.
Old Sep 29th 2005, 1:09 pm
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DIMO8
When I got the uniform list for my son's new school in Queensland, it included step by step instructions on how to make (i.e. sew :scared: ) a book bag! Alternatively they are available from the school shop for something like $10! Guess where my son's will come from.....
Old Sep 29th 2005, 1:18 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nicstids
When I got the uniform list for my son's new school in Queensland, it included step by step instructions on how to make (i.e. sew :scared: ) a book bag! Alternatively they are available from the school shop for something like $10! Guess where my son's will come from.....
I'll make you one of you PM the instruction and your address

Will cost $10 to post it to you i guess....you may as well buy it
Old Sep 29th 2005, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nicstids
Yes i feel I'll be doing the same! Thanks for the warning tho. Maybe if I'm feeling sad, lonely and homesick I'll make a few bookbags!
Old Sep 30th 2005, 9:26 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hiya flower!

god, i cant find enough hours to fit in the day now im down to 12 hours a month!!!!! how the hell did i find time to work??
mind you, the house is clean......!

how long before you go back to aus?

dont do what i do and sit on the sofa eating all day.......... .....or you will be a size 20!!

sue x
Old Sep 30th 2005, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hiya flower!

god, i cant find enough hours to fit in the day now im down to 12 hours a month!!!!! how the hell did i find time to work??
mind you, the house is clean......!

how long before you go back to aus?

dont do what i do and sit on the sofa eating all day.......... .....or you will be a size 20!!

sue x
Ahh Sue it was a case of having to work that many hours! Today however, I went to the hairdressers and I now have dark hair! Oh and on the way there I pranged my car. Maybe I should go back to working loads of hours, at least I didn't have time or a chance to have an RTA! Right off to collect kids from school! Back to aus when we've sold the house. Have changed agents, reduced price and I'm redecorating littlens bedroom so fingers crossed!
Old Sep 30th 2005, 3:24 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glittababe
Ahh Sue it was a case of having to work that many hours! Today however, I went to the hairdressers and I now have dark hair! Oh and on the way there I pranged my car. Maybe I should go back to working loads of hours, at least I didn't have time or a chance to have an RTA! Right off to collect kids from school! Back to aus when we've sold the house. Have changed agents, reduced price and I'm redecorating littlens bedroom so fingers crossed!

aw...well best of luck to you then

ps, mr glittababe - dont let her drive the car!!!!!