Reload this Page >

Redcliffe Area anyone?

Redcliffe Area anyone?

Old Jan 19th 2009, 9:08 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Redcliffe Area anyone?

Originally Posted by darrellandsarah
cool thanx for that,
The Full Moon's location varies between Sandgate and Shorncliffe depending on who you are talking to but it overlooks the bay and is a good night out. Have good bands at weekends as well.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

stevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nice

Originally Posted by sutty77
Can you advise on the building work out there as my hubby is a bricklayer.
Thank you
Brickies dont come to queensland, work is drying up and loads of pommie and aussie brickies have no work. me and other brickie mates are sick of people either not in queensland or not a brickie telling people theres loads of work when we are all looking for work ourselves. things are not good be warned!!!
Old Jan 19th 2009, 9:25 am

Originally Posted by stevenick
Brickies dont come to queensland, work is drying up and loads of pommie and aussie brickies have no work. me and other brickie mates are sick of people either not in queensland or not a brickie telling people theres loads of work when we are all looking for work ourselves. things are not good be warned!!!
Know my old boss who went into house building has returned after one year to his old job. Luckily they kept it open for him.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 9:33 am
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Must admin really like that area and they houses a few streets back from the sea don't cost a mint.
I would move to that area but the other half doesn't like being close to neighbors

Originally Posted by annqldau
Sandgate, Brighton and Shorncliffe just across the bridge from Redcliffe so worth a look as well and also Clontarf, Margate and Woody Point on the peninsula.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

pazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to all

Originally Posted by stevenick
Hi Stevenick,

Is it just Queensland for the lack of building work ?
I was there a few year ago on a recci (gold coast), and have decided to do a recci in Perth around July time, to see if we'd be better off moving there. I'm a bricky myself.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

stevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nicestevenick is just really nice

Originally Posted by pazza
Hi Stevenick,

I was there a few year ago on a recci (gold coast), and have decided to do a recci in Perth around July time, to see if we'd be better off moving there. I'm a bricky myself.
don't like to say anything about places i don't live. what i write is honest opinion on where i am and what i experience. having said that i have read that it is though in perth but melbourne from what i have read on here is the place for brickies to go. i would say though that a lot of pom and aussie brickies have talked about heading that way so how long before supply over rides demand there who knows.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 6:42 am

Originally Posted by themerlin
Must admin really like that area and they houses a few streets back from the sea don't cost a mint.
I would move to that area but the other half doesn't like being close to neighbors
I like a storm buffer between us and the sea for when the big one hits. I'm like your wife like a bit distance between us and our neighbours even though they are bit nice stops loud music from them annoying us...
Old Jan 20th 2009, 7:01 am
Just Joined

ThePerrys will become famous soon enough

The Commute to the CBD is not too bad at all, I do it every morning it takes me about 35-40 mins from Redcliffe by car.It's a great little place to live for families. You'll enjoy it.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 8:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pazza
Hi Stevenick,

There have been similar threads recently from perth. Particularly with bricklaying.

As I said before, the most recent thread just happens to be on queensland, but NSW, Vic, WA etc are exactly the same workwise right now.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 8:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ThePerrys
The Commute to the CBD is not too bad at all, I do it every morning it takes me about 35-40 mins from Redcliffe by car.It's a great little place to live for families. You'll enjoy it.
We lived in Woody point for a while, great area and the commute should be even shorter once they finish the Huge bridge.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 9:25 am

Originally Posted by jad n rich
There have been similar threads recently from perth. Particularly with bricklaying.

As I said before, the most recent thread just happens to be on queensland, but NSW, Vic, WA etc are exactly the same workwise right now.
On Sky News tonight they are expecting 80% downturn in building this year.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 9:07 pm
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha yes it's good to have distance when your screaming at the kids

Originally Posted by annqldau
I'm like your wife like a bit distance between us and our neighbours even though they are bit nice stops loud music from them annoying us...
Old Jan 20th 2009, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

ali n ali has a spectacular aura aboutali n ali has a spectacular aura aboutali n ali has a spectacular aura about

The Mrs and myself moved to Redcliffe in 2006 ,We returned home 1 year later and are now happily living in Hull .
Didn't enjoy it at Redcliffe it just was too far from everything , and everything seemed to close so early on an evening .
Would have preferred to have been closer to the city .
Old Jan 21st 2009, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of

This is my worry after all of the applying and moving - what if!!! OH is saying give it 2 years to make a go of it. What about strong family ties? How do you all manage to live with your family at the other side of the world?
Old Jan 21st 2009, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

Carl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really niceCarl England is just really nice

Originally Posted by ali n ali
The Mrs and myself moved to Redcliffe in 2006 ,We returned home 1 year later and are now happily living in Hull .
Didn't enjoy it at Redcliffe it just was too far from everything , and everything seemed to close so early on an evening .
Would have preferred to have been closer to the city .
OMG why was is so bad, we plan on going there later this year?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.