Red Card

Old Mar 12th 2007, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

debsnshaun has a brilliant futuredebsnshaun has a brilliant futuredebsnshaun has a brilliant futuredebsnshaun has a brilliant futuredebsnshaun has a brilliant futuredebsnshaun has a brilliant futuredebsnshaun has a brilliant future
Default Red Card

I have been recently looking on the job websites for Solid Plasterers and some of the jobs say that they must have a red card. What is this please? How do you go about getting one? Do you need to have one of these to work on sites?

Your answers to this would be much appreciated.

Kind regards

Debs n Family
Old Mar 12th 2007, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

hoots nan is just really nicehoots nan is just really nicehoots nan is just really nicehoots nan is just really nicehoots nan is just really nicehoots nan is just really nicehoots nan is just really nicehoots nan is just really nicehoots nan is just really nice
Default Re: Red Card

Originally Posted by debsnshaun
I have been recently looking on the job websites for Solid Plasterers and some of the jobs say that they must have a red card. What is this please? How do you go about getting one? Do you need to have one of these to work on sites?

Your answers to this would be much appreciated.

Kind regards

Debs n Family

No idea, my hubby is a solid plasterer and has a blue card but not a red one!
Old Mar 12th 2007, 8:30 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hoots nan
No idea, my hubby is a solid plasterer and has a blue card but not a red one!
and mine is a painter and got his green card.........................

think it is the health and safety thingy. he would have to go on a course, usually a day thing. no major dramas
Old Mar 12th 2007, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

hoots nan is just really nicehoots nan is just really nicehoots nan is just really nicehoots nan is just really nicehoots nan is just really nicehoots nan is just really nicehoots nan is just really nicehoots nan is just really nicehoots nan is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
and mine is a painter and got his green card.........................

think it is the health and safety thingy. he would have to go on a course, usually a day thing. no major dramas

Yeah, we're in Brisbane, hubby did a half day health and saftey course, resulting in him having a blue card. If you want to work for yourself ie. subcontracting over $1100 per job, you have to have a gold card!
Rach x