Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Red Backs Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Backs Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Nov 30th 2005, 11:40 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Red Backs Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have just found another red back hanging from the porch ceiling, Fraser has gone off to Coles to get some instant kill spray :scared:

Thats the second one I have seen in two weeks, really scary with the kids.

Rachel
Attached Thumbnails Red Backs Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-picture-002.jpg  
Old Nov 30th 2005, 11:42 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Red Backs Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by fraser
Have just found another red back hanging from the porch ceiling, Fraser has gone off to Coles to get some instant kill spray :scared:

Rachel
Must admit, this is a bit of a worry for me. Harry is such an inquisitive kid and I have often found him picking up bugs in the garden. What if his curiosity led him to a redback or worse

Last edited by Anastasia Beaverhausen; Nov 30th 2005 at 11:45 am.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 11:42 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Rachel
Get a Mortein bomb.........that was recommended to me, as we have Whitetails

(remember I was bitten - get them sorted before you are! )
Old Nov 30th 2005, 11:44 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Must admit, this is a bit of a worry for me. Harry is such an inquisitive kids and I have often found him picking up bugs in the garden. What if his curiosity led him to a redback or worse

Worries me as well, Henry isn't too bad he knows to stay away, but try telling this to a two year old :scared:
mamacares

amendoza is on a distinguished road

Rachel
OMG Rachel! That can do get scary. Do they do house fumigation every, say 1 year, that can eliminate those creepy crawlies ???
Stay safe...

Cheers,

Hannah

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Get a Mortein bomb.........that was recommended to me, as we have Whitetails

(remember I was bitten - get them sorted before you are! )

We are getting some instant kill for this one, and something to spray around the house in the morning
Old Nov 30th 2005, 11:45 am
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Rachel

Old Nov 30th 2005, 11:46 am
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Must admit, this is a bit of a worry for me. Harry is such an inquisitive kid and I have often found him picking up bugs in the garden. What if his curiosity led him to a redback or worse
My little one collects all kinds of creepy crawlies out the garden!! Have been trying to tell him not to so he gets used to not doing it, but kids are kids!

Originally Posted by amendoza
OMG Rachel! That can do get scary. Do they do house fumigation every, say 1 year, that can eliminate those creepy crawlies ???
Stay safe...

Cheers,

Hannah

You can do if they get bad, ours are all outside though, people tell us that you don't see them and that they like dark places, under rocks etc. not true in our case this one is hanging just outside the front door. Can't wait till Fraser gets back with the spray
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Rachel
Most childcare centres have a redback aware program for the children. Show them what to look for ('crazy' web, large white egg sack, etc) and teach them to stay way.

My young bloke used to be able to spot them long before I did.

WW
Old Nov 30th 2005, 11:47 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Rachel

Has the house been sprayed for insects?
Old Nov 30th 2005, 11:47 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

We are getting some instant kill for this one, and something to spray around the house in the morning
OOo i dont like the look of him at all!!!! :scared:
Old Nov 30th 2005, 11:48 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

try telling this to a two year old :scared:
Exactly, he will be coming up to 2 when we get there. :scared:
Old Nov 30th 2005, 11:48 am

Originally Posted by Welshie
My little one collects all kinds of creepy crawlies out the garden!! Have been trying to tell him not to so he gets used to not doing it, but kids are kids!

Exactly, and you can't watch them every minute of the day, does make me feel very uneasy.
Old Nov 30th 2005, 11:49 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Rachel

(sorry to hyjack your thread...but i'm visitorless )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.