Reload this Page >

IT Recruitment Agencies

IT Recruitment Agencies

Old Sep 29th 2006, 7:11 pm
Just Joined

Leeo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IT Recruitment Agencies

Hi,

Has anybody got any info on good IT job agencies covering the Melbourne area.

I am moving out to Melbourne early next year with my family and want to send my CV to a few agencies. We are coming over a the end of October for a fact finding visit so may well go see some agencies then as well.

TIA
Old Sep 29th 2006, 8:43 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IT Recruitment Agencies

Originally Posted by Leeo
Hi,

Has anybody got any info on good IT job agencies covering the Melbourne area.

I am moving out to Melbourne early next year with my family and want to send my CV to a few agencies. We are coming over a the end of October for a fact finding visit so may well go see some agencies then as well.

TIA
Leeo,

Have a chat with Buzzy Bee he is coming over next year and doing his reccie in november/december. He has done a lot of forward planning so may have so contacts in this field.

Other than that I would advise using Seek.com - everbody uses it - and from that you should find details of suitable agents and agencies.

Where are you staying when you are over here? you mentioned a hotel in another post?

Kiwi
Old Sep 30th 2006, 7:56 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by thebears
Leeo,

Have a chat with Buzzy Bee he is coming over next year and doing his reccie in november/december. He has done a lot of forward planning so may have so contacts in this field.

Other than that I would advise using Seek.com - everbody uses it - and from that you should find details of suitable agents and agencies.

Where are you staying when you are over here? you mentioned a hotel in another post?

Kiwi
Thanks, i'll do that!

We're staying at the Grand Mercure on Swanton. Do you know it?
Old Sep 30th 2006, 10:10 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leeo
Thanks, i'll do that!

We're staying at the Grand Mercure on Swanton. Do you know it?
Honestly never heard of it

Do you mean Swanson Street?
Old Oct 1st 2006, 12:18 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by thebears
Honestly never heard of it

Do you mean Swanson Street?
Just double checked and it's the Grand Mercure on Swanston