recruitment

Old Feb 29th 2008, 9:37 am
ann
Forum Regular

ann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really nice
Default recruitment

Hi, any one applying who is in recruitment?
Old Feb 29th 2008, 9:55 am
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of
Default Re: recruitment

Me. Or will be I should say.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 10:00 am
ann
Forum Regular

ann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really niceann is just really nice

Originally Posted by Scuba Steve
Me. Or will be I should say.
Have you been tiold it is a 40 or 50 point occupation?
Old Feb 29th 2008, 10:04 am

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

I'm going on a 457 visa (hopefully) which means I'll be sponsored.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 10:10 am
ann
Forum Regular

I'm going on a 457 visa (hopefully) which means I'll be sponsored.
What sector do you work in? I'm trying firstly to go independantly, so not tied in with a company that I don't like working for.
Old Feb 29th 2008, 10:12 am

I'll be in high end IT. I'm in sales at the moment so will be a bit iof a change for me.
Old Jul 6th 2008, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

neil_coul will become famous soon enoughneil_coul will become famous soon enough

Hi

How are you getting on with going to oz to do Recruitment.I am looking into it myself at the moment as I am in sales.
Old Jul 6th 2008, 9:10 pm

Still in the UK. Problems with 457 visas at the moment
Old Jul 7th 2008, 7:21 am
ann
Forum Regular

Still in the UK. Problems with 457 visas at the moment
Have you an agent or have you decided to apply on your own? What problems are you having?

Im just about to send quals off to vetassess, then applying for a 475. then will be starting the long waiting game
Old Jul 7th 2008, 9:15 am

Originally Posted by ann

Have you an agent or have you decided to apply on your own? What problems are you having?

Im just about to send quals off to vetassess, then applying for a 475. then will be starting the long waiting game
I've got an agent which is why so many problems. Labour Agreements with agents were cancelled back in Oct and replacements still haven't been put in place. There's a lot of people in the same boat it seems. If you find a firm that can sponsor directly you should have no worries though. Keep in touch, its handy to know others in the industry and I'll be learing almost from scratch.
Old Jul 7th 2008, 5:04 pm
ann
Forum Regular

I've got an agent which is why so many problems. Labour Agreements with agents were cancelled back in Oct and replacements still haven't been put in place. There's a lot of people in the same boat it seems. If you find a firm that can sponsor directly you should have no worries though. Keep in touch, its handy to know others in the industry and I'll be learing almost from scratch.
Have you looked into a 475 visa. I'm going under header of office manager. Then your not tied to one company
Old Jul 7th 2008, 7:59 pm

Originally Posted by ann
Have you looked into a 475 visa. I'm going under header of office manager. Then your not tied to one company
I haven't to be honest. Its only the 457 and 136 (I think) I;ve looked at. They're being wuite non-commital about PR as well.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:25 am
ann
Forum Regular

I haven't to be honest. Its only the 457 and 136 (I think) I;ve looked at. They're being wuite non-commital about PR as well.
Not to fused about working straight away, going to try and settle my 11 year old in first. Planning on being a lady of leisure!! I think the job situation may be the same as over here, with this credit crunch. I have heard it is effecting all markets over there also. Fingers crossed it will settle down soon