Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

is this a record for visa time??

is this a record for visa time??

Old May 6th 2003, 7:24 am
up the boro!

denhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant futuredenhim has a brilliant future
Default is this a record for visa time??

hi guys,

i applied for my visa in august 2002. got confirmation letter sept 10th. some time in feb i was asked to go for my medical and get police clearence, which i sent at the end of march by the time it came through. then yesturday got the all exciting email baring the great news that my visa has been granted. so thats about 9 months in total. this has got to be some kind of record unless its because im going by myself and its only 1 application to deal with.
anyway.....yay!!!! im going to ozzie!!!!!
Old May 6th 2003, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Sindy is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't think it's a record but good luck to you.

With any luck we too will be celebrating sometime soon.

enjoy your new life

Sindy
Old May 6th 2003, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Excellent news, hope to be joining you soon.

They seem to have pulled their socks up at DIMA at the moment they must be paying bonuses or something!