Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Is this a record

Is this a record

Old Mar 16th 2004, 10:09 pm
Go Banana's !!

Default Is this a record

Warren has just e-mailed Adelaide with a query about our bond timescale and who sends the certified copies (poor guy is doing a nightshift in his new role - good vantage point apparently ).

He got a reply in 12 mins with all the info we needed. We had not been officially told we had a case officer - so just e-mailed the guy at the bottom of the letter, this appears to be our case officer.

Just thought I'd share that with you all as we were both stunned at the response time!

God it feels good to be practically touching that yellow evnvelope.

Cheers

Jill

can't far too:PARTY:

Old Mar 16th 2004, 10:17 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is this a record

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
Warren has just e-mailed Adelaide with a query about our bond timescale and who sends the certified copies (poor guy is doing a nightshift in his new role - good vantage point apparently ).

He got a reply in 12 mins with all the info we needed. We had not been officially told we had a case officer - so just e-mailed the guy at the bottom of the letter, this appears to be our case officer.

Just thought I'd share that with you all as we were both stunned at the response time!

God it feels good to be practically touching that yellow evnvelope.

Cheers

Jill

can't far too:PARTY:
That quick?

Bloody hell, he will be dizzy. He will now be on sick leave now for 12 months
Old Mar 16th 2004, 10:26 pm
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: Is this a record

Originally posted by Jack Daws
That quick?

Bloody hell, he will be dizzy. He will now be on sick leave now for 12 months
Actually I made a mistake, I read the times wrong, the response time was actually 5, yes 5 !!! mins

So that's 2 years sick leave
Jill