Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Recommeded Removal Company

Recommeded Removal Company

Old Jun 9th 2008, 2:28 am
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold
Default Recommeded Removal Company

Hi folks just a brief recommendation for removal company. We have moved numerous times with the military (13 times over 17 years) and therefore have detailed experience on moving house and country. For the first time in our lives we had to arrange our household move ourselves and chose Robinsons to move our belongings from Germany to Melbourne Australia.

I would like to let everyone know that we experienced a highly professional service from Robinsons and Wridgeways (their partners here in Melbourne). Throughout the move we were informed about the progress of our goods and were contacted personally to discuss the process on both sides. We found that Robinsons whilst not the absolute cheapest were reasonably priced and a happy balance between price and professional reliable service.

I know arranging removals is one of the stressful parts of emigrating so I thought I would take the time to pass on our experience.

Good luck to those going through the process.

Cheryl
Old Jun 11th 2008, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Recommeded Removal Company

Cheryl,

Thanks for the above post, I am just going to e=mail some removal companies to come round and give me a quote, I could think of 2 but wanted 3, after your post Im going to e-mail robinsons.

Glad everything went well for you and once again thanks for info