Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Receipt for PCCs

Receipt for PCCs

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 10:51 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all
Default Receipt for PCCs

I went to my post box and saw two envelopes and got really excited that they were the PCC documents, no just the receipt for payment. Just a 40 day wait now.
Just like me to get over excited.
One of my best mates has just told me she is pregnant this morning and i'm so excited for her and hubby. I started to cry when she told me as I know we won't be here when its born. I have to get over these things as I know there will be many things that I will miss but we made the choice to do this. Sometimes I feel so alone in this.
Thats enough of that get a grip woman.