Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Reasons For Emigrating ??

Reasons For Emigrating ??

Old Aug 9th 2004, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

jugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Reasons For Emigrating ??

1. Beautiful countryside. Green fields, gently rolling hills etc.

2. Cheap flights to Europe for interesting holidays.

3. Good nightlife. Fantastic pubs and clubs, theatre etc.

I named my 3 easily and could do the same thing for Australia. If you can't name 3 things you like about a country I think it says more about your personality than the place you live in.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 10:10 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Reasons For Emigrating ??

Watching Nottingham Forest on a Saturday afternoon.
Drinking in a beer garden at 9.30pm on a summer night.
Visiting all the historical sites it has to offer.

TT

Originally Posted by terryg
Can anyone list three things that they like about the UK other than their family and friends ?