Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A Real Kick In The Guts.

A Real Kick In The Guts.

Old Sep 17th 2004, 10:02 pm
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: A Real Kick In The Guts.

Jill puts things like this is a much better way than I could ever dream to or even start to consider.

I take my hat off to you all and wish you the most very best of luck and strength to follow your dream.

Occasionally we hear of this type of uphill battle on the forum and it makes you realise how lucky you are. Keep your chins up and I agree with some of the others. Kick this persons arse for this complete act of unprofessionalism !!

Thinking of you.

Warren

Old Sep 17th 2004, 10:08 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kala
I know I have just posted but you must have done this reply as I was typing and removing my original complete slaggin off of the dumb ass physologist.

You have just brought me to tears (on a bloody friday night and all) You are quite clearly a fantastic dad and I'd be proud to have you as my dad if I were Andrew.

Wishing you all the luck in the world
Kala

Cheer's Kala!! i love my boy with all my heart and that for me is enough. No one no where will ever question that.

ANDREWS DAD.
Old Sep 17th 2004, 10:11 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Hi Masdad,
Oh my God, this is unbelievably terrible!!!
I know you feel you don't have the strength, but you have every right to make an official complaint - so that this disgusting woman can't do this to someone else!!!
Psychologist my arse!!! She obviously hasn't got a clue!!!!
I really hope you are all ok and wish you all the best in the future with your move to Oz.
Shell
Old Sep 17th 2004, 10:12 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
Whatever happend to tact? Psychologist or not.
Donna.
What an absolute cow. I've just read this open mouthed - I really can't believe that somebody in the medical profession can be so ridiculously insensitive.
Apart from anything else, Andrew's dad is the guy who has been there for him for as long as he's known and somebody like this should certainly have a bit more about them that. It's not for her to decide when the lad should be told. If I had dropped a clanger like that, I would be absolutely mortified and couldn't apologise enough. Then to make comments about money after that.......

I hope the next appointment goes better than this one guys. Fingers crossed for a smooth ride from now on.
Old Sep 17th 2004, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Donna
What can I say. I am shocked. This woman sounds really unprofessional.

I felt really sad for you Donna.
Old Sep 17th 2004, 10:46 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

i spat my breakfast all over the monitor when i read the post
Old Sep 17th 2004, 10:56 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
i spat my breakfast all over the monitor when i read the post
LOL!! Hope you didnt loose too much of it?!
Can always guarantee on you to make me laugh! Thanks so much for the pm,hubby will reply tomorrow after the hangover has subsided
Donna.
Old Sep 17th 2004, 11:05 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madsad
LOL!! Hope you didnt loose too much of it?!
Can always guarantee on you to make me laugh! Thanks so much for the pm,hubby will reply tomorrow after the hangover has subsided
Donna.
tell him i said i hope his head hurts lol
oh before i forget.....rmbr to write it all down pal
im not feelin good after that pm, its no like me to be that normal lol
Old Sep 17th 2004, 11:09 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

tell him i said i hope his head hurts lol
oh before i forget.....rmbr to write it all down pal
im not feelin good after that pm, its no like me to be that normal lol

Its not like you to be up this early.
Old Sep 17th 2004, 11:09 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Donna, I agree with honeybob, shes obligated to maintain confidentiality & protect the interests of the child & blurting things out like that crosses the line IMO. I guess she thinks nothing of blurting out "So I see you have cancer" (or whatever) in front of a child either? . Report her.

I know it doesnt help, but I wanted you to know how sorry I am that it happened.

Words fail me .......
Old Sep 17th 2004, 11:10 pm
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy

PortJackson is on a distinguished road

Out of interest ~ did this on paper qualified professional seem to be just out of College or there a while?
Old Sep 17th 2004, 11:11 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bordy
Its not like you to be up this early.
ha ha ha true, but i had to pick mrs soapy up from work, she was on nights, i slept in and got there late, she had got a taxi home so her face was trippin her. so i thought it best not to go back to bed lol
Old Sep 17th 2004, 11:14 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

ha ha ha true, but i had to pick mrs soapy up from work, she was on nights, i slept in and got there late, she had got a taxi home so her face was trippin her. so i thought it best not to go back to bed lol
Don't ya just miss Noel Edmonds on Saturday morning TV. :scared:
Old Sep 17th 2004, 11:17 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Donna, I agree with honeybob, shes obligated to maintain confidentiality & protect the interests of the child & blurting things out like that crosses the line IMO. I guess she thinks nothing of blurting out "So I see you have cancer" (or whatever) in front of a child either? . Report her.

I know it doesnt help, but I wanted you to know how sorry I am that it happened.

Words fail me .......
good point, but i would wait till things have moved on a bit, i dont think they need to get more involved with this while trying to sort Oz out. that is enough hassle.
Old Sep 17th 2004, 11:19 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bordy
Don't ya just miss Noel Edmonds on Saturday morning TV. :scared:
well, im off oot today to look at above ground pool, its too hot to sit oot the back lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.