Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

real estate info, loans etc

real estate info, loans etc

Old Feb 10th 2004, 10:14 am
toddo

Default real estate info, loans etc

Hi Guys, I have been watching the forum with interest but have to date only felt the need for one post, so on with number two.

I have been contacted by a few members as i run a mortgage broking business in Australia and can help out with loans. Although this is my business, i think education is a huge part of settling into any new place. (Ive moved around a bit myself)
If anyone wants Real Estate market industry reports on either Queensland or Australia as a whole, let me know. They are circulated by one of the country's largest property valuers and make for interesting reading.

Also, I had meeting with ANZ bank today and am getting in touch with their marketing and credit departments. There is no 'one' lender that really looks after new migrants regarding house purchases. Ive developed a product from my discussions with people coming over to oz and ill let you know my progress on their acceptance or rejection of my plan. I would think that if they could just 'sit up and listen' for a change, they may just corner the market.

anyway, if you want those reports just email me at [email protected]

for those that are regular discussion forum members in other parts of the net - I promise you I will not give your email address to anyone. I will not use your address for advertising or any other pupose. If you do not want anything more from me than the reports, you wont receive anything. If you feel safer, set up a hotmail or yahoo account ( i set up one of these for receiving all newsletters etc. ) for this purpose only.

cheers guys,

please enjoy the country, it has plenty to offer. Ive lived in the UK, Spain and here. There are always ups and downs, but life is not that hard when you have fresh food everyday and drinkable water from a tap!!!

toddo

Old Feb 10th 2004, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Jimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant futureJimbo9 has a brilliant future

Do you have any reports on the NSW property market?
Old Feb 10th 2004, 11:25 am
toddo

jimbo,

im sorry i only have QLD and an Australia wide report summary.

i can look into getting one in the next quarter if enough people are interested.

cheers

toddo

Old Feb 10th 2004, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

ace ventura is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: real estate info, loans etc

Originally posted by toddo
Hi Guys, I have been watching the forum with interest but have to date only felt the need for one post, so on with number two.

I have been contacted by a few members as i run a mortgage broking business in Australia and can help out with loans. Although this is my business, i think education is a huge part of settling into any new place. (Ive moved around a bit myself)
If anyone wants Real Estate market industry reports on either Queensland or Australia as a whole, let me know. They are circulated by one of the country's largest property valuers and make for interesting reading.

Also, I had meeting with ANZ bank today and am getting in touch with their marketing and credit departments. There is no 'one' lender that really looks after new migrants regarding house purchases. Ive developed a product from my discussions with people coming over to oz and ill let you know my progress on their acceptance or rejection of my plan. I would think that if they could just 'sit up and listen' for a change, they may just corner the market.

anyway, if you want those reports just email me at [email protected]

for those that are regular discussion forum members in other parts of the net - I promise you I will not give your email address to anyone. I will not use your address for advertising or any other pupose. If you do not want anything more from me than the reports, you wont receive anything. If you feel safer, set up a hotmail or yahoo account ( i set up one of these for receiving all newsletters etc. ) for this purpose only.

cheers guys,

please enjoy the country, it has plenty to offer. Ive lived in the UK, Spain and here. There are always ups and downs, but life is not that hard when you have fresh food everyday and drinkable water from a tap!!!

toddo
Useful ,Thanks Toddo