Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Re last Help post

Re last Help post

Old Jun 23rd 2004, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

shol is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re last Help post

Thanks to all who offered advice re my help post last week.To update my cousin(also my sponsor)has suddenly gone very quiet.
I took the advice and e-mailed him this morning,giving him a statement of our exact finances in case that was what was bothering him,and also giving him the chance to withdraw his offer,without losing friendship.Fingers crossed its a positive reply,but at least we'll know where we stand if its not.

Steve
Old Jun 23rd 2004, 5:50 pm
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: Re last Help post

Originally posted by shol
Thanks to all who offered advice re my help post last week.To update my cousin(also my sponsor)has suddenly gone very quiet.
I took the advice and e-mailed him this morning,giving him a statement of our exact finances in case that was what was bothering him,and also giving him the chance to withdraw his offer,without losing friendship.Fingers crossed its a positive reply,but at least we'll know where we stand if its not.

Steve

Good luck and fingers crossed for you.

Best wishes
Warren
Perth 2004.....Twice !! :scared: