Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Rangers v Celtic 12th Feb- Perth?

Rangers v Celtic 12th Feb- Perth?

Old Jan 24th 2006, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Stephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rangers v Celtic 12th Feb- Perth?

Anyone know where I can watch the game on 12th Feb in Perth?

Its a 12.30 pm kick off so thats 8.30 Perth, I think?

Cheers
Old Jan 24th 2006, 9:41 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Rangers v Celtic 12th Feb- Perth?

Originally Posted by Stephen

Cheers
Ring the Celtic Club in Subiaco...If anyone knows they will. Suzette at Cedar Cottage
Old Jan 24th 2006, 9:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
I can't help you with viewing venue in Perth but the only relevance of this contest this time (apart from mostly non-religious people seeking the religious moral high ground predominantly in the West of Scotland and Ireland) is whether Rangers will be able to catch Hearts for the 2nd Champions League spot!

It should be a hotter than usual atmosphere if Keane is playing. Mind you, Celtic couldn't beat Clyde and they have a total wages bill of less than Keane's much reduced salary from his glory days!

(I follow a local team, Gretna, bound for the SPL and the Old Firm matches don't interest me greatly. I'm hoping we beat Clyde in the Cup and then draw Rangers if they can beat the Hibees!)

OzTennis
Old Jan 24th 2006, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Stephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond reputeStephen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzTennis
I can't help you with viewing venue in Perth but the only relevance of this contest this time (apart from mostly non-religious people seeking the religious moral high ground predominantly in the West of Scotland and Ireland) is whether Rangers will be able to catch Hearts for the 2nd Champions League spot!

It should be a hotter than usual atmosphere if Keane is playing. Mind you, Celtic couldn't beat Clyde and they have a total wages bill of less than Keane's much reduced salary from his glory days!

(I follow a local team, Gretna, bound for the SPL and the Old Firm matches don't interest me greatly. I'm hoping we beat Clyde in the Cup and then draw Rangers if they can beat the Hibees!)

OzTennis

With 17 points clear of Rangers and 10 clear of Hearts.......I'm fairly confident
Old Jan 24th 2006, 9:54 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

What do you wanna watch that for ... ?

Wannabee English v Wannabee Irish ...

Pub league.

Cheers
Old Jan 24th 2006, 10:19 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs
What do you wanna watch that for ... ?

Wannabee English v Wannabee Irish ...

Pub league.
suckuma boaby
oh for the OP(stephen)
im not sure where u can watch it, but is it worth botherin' yir arse for when we are so far ahead
Old Jan 24th 2006, 10:22 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

It is bound to be on in the Old Bailey, Joondalup.
Old Jan 24th 2006, 10:23 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
It is bound to be on in the Old Bailey, Joondalup.
nice one worzy boy
Old Jan 24th 2006, 10:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

And a 'wee joke' doing the rounds.

You know how Rangers and Celtic are called the Old Firm and Aberdeen and Dundee United are called the New Firm. What do they call Aberdeen and Dundee United now?

The Infirm!

And a true story. A BBC Radio weathergirl was in trouble at the weekend for saying if you are going to Castle Greyskull today, it isn't likely to rain. She said she is a Kilmarnock fan and didn't like Kris Boyd being sold to Rangers!

OzTennis
Old Jan 24th 2006, 1:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

And a 'wee joke' doing the rounds.

You know how Rangers and Celtic are called the Old Firm and Aberdeen and Dundee United are called the New Firm. What do they call Aberdeen and Dundee United now?

The Infirm!

And a true story. A BBC Radio weathergirl was in trouble at the weekend for saying if you are going to Castle Greyskull today, it isn't likely to rain. She said she is a Kilmarnock fan and didn't like Kris Boyd being sold to Rangers!

OzTennis

Class! Need to find out who that was.
Old Jan 24th 2006, 1:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Class! Need to find out who that was.
Try this, sorry I got it slightly wrong above - it was look out for sunshine and showers at CG!

http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/news/tm_...name_page.html

See also:

http://www.humorsphere.com/football/rangers_jokes.htm

And to show I'm Old Firm neutral try:

http://www.humorsphere.com/football/celtic_jokes.htm

OzTennis
Old Jan 24th 2006, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Try this, sorry I got it slightly wrong above - it was look out for sunshine and showers at CG!

http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/news/tm_...name_page.html

See also:

http://www.humorsphere.com/football/rangers_jokes.htm

And to show I'm Old Firm neutral try:

http://www.humorsphere.com/football/celtic_jokes.htm

OzTennis
It seems there all using the phrase. Its hard to suppress the truth, after all.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/Fiver...643257,00.html