Reload this Page >

Rang AHC, London

Rang AHC, London

Old Jul 15th 2002, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

Debbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rang AHC, London

Hi all,

Have been naughty this morning and rang AHC London as we put our medicals and police checks in last week (although not requested). Have made myself even more fed up now though!! As I was told they are only dealing with Feb01 at the moment and are still in for a long wait! Never mind - plod on!

Thought I would give you all the information.

Best wishes
Old Jul 15th 2002, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

rday will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Rang AHC, London

thanks
at least i know i've got to put my life on hold for another 5 months
rday
Old Jul 15th 2002, 12:42 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

We sent our medicals & police checks a couple of months ago, & rang AHC to confirm they had them.Were told that they didn't acknowledge receipt so make sure they're sent recorded/registered.Were you told the same?
BTW my non-i.t skilled idp application was sent in Feb 2001 so i'll keep you all informed through here & the TIMELINE.(NOT EXPECTING TOO MUCH TOO QUICKLY THOUGH)
Old Jul 15th 2002, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

Mike Peters is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Debbie
Sorry to read your bad News Chin up its not to warm here at the moment anyway tell steve to stay out of the cupbord
lol will keep the bbq going till u get here

Love Mick Clare Charlotte

xxxxxx
Old Jul 17th 2002, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

SuzeM is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Debbie
I also plucked up courage to ring the AHC today and I'm glad I did! A case officer is currently looking at our file, about time too, applied May 2001! At least we know its not down the back of the radiator so there is light at the end of the tunnel
Sue
Old Jul 18th 2002, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

Debbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sue and Ian,

Glad you got a favourable response when you rang. Are you team 1 or 2? I spoke to team 2. Our application went in Sept 01.
Good luck, hopefully won't be too long for you!!

Regards
Debbie
Old Jul 18th 2002, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

SuzeM is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Debbie
It was Team 2 as our surname begins with P, so at least we know they're doing something, albeit slowly. Jopaulss applied Sept 01 and they've already got their visas, lucky things, so I guess it must be pot luck!
Sue
Old Jul 18th 2002, 3:40 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Phoned today (18/7).was told it's Jan 2001 being dealt with at the mo.Someone mentioned on another thread that they're not too consistent with their replies-i tend to agree.
The lady i spoke to said that she's working for both teams while a couple of them are on their hols(probably in Bondi rubbing our noses in it).She reckons there's only 1 person per team working at the mo.When i mentioned my disbelief at the lack of staff,she got a right shitty on & seemed quite proud to mention that theyr'e still on course for their 20 month processing time.(it didn't help when i said "ooooooo-chin on)