Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Random Breath Tests

Wikiposts

Random Breath Tests

Old Jan 5th 2009, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Random Breath Tests

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Well done for that, a few of my POM colleagues say 'Oh everyone does it here' as though that makes it right.

People get really shitty with you when you refuse to get in the car with them when they have had a few, guilty minds perhaps...

Has his attitude changed any since you picked him up from his xmas meal?
It's scary 'eh- I grew up with it being a total no no, and now it feels like things are going backwards in that respect. It isn't ever right- what a fantastic thing to say to your work colleague-harsh?????????????

Has his attitude changed? Well, he's always been against DD, would never do it himself of course that's why you get in a car with one- which equals tolerating DD.

TBH I think if it was easier to get a lift back then I really think he would. He admitted that if he'd gone onto the next place at Xmas meal the guy would have been over.