Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The rampant rabbit, million dollar question

The rampant rabbit, million dollar question

Old Jul 4th 2004, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

creamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud ofcreamT has much to be proud of

I only just found mine in the boxes last friday and been here 5 mnths! Need new batteries now!

Well they gotta be packed back up again, but will be in suitcase this time!

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
Old Jul 4th 2004, 3:44 pm
ABCDiamond

Default Re: The rampant rabbit, million dollar question

Originally posted by johanne
You will find sextastic and xxx shops on every corner, so dont fret yourself into a lather (unless you throw your rabbit into the washer with your clothes with a box of omo)
Why do you think so many people come to Australia ? You didn't think it was JUST for the weather did you ?

Old Jul 4th 2004, 5:18 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
Why do you think so many people come to Australia ? You didn't think it was JUST for the weather did you ?

damn it i got duped into coming back again, got told i was coming back to big houses with pools, no mortgage and the streets were paved in gold and it was 30c every day and no rain oh well think i will nip down to the local xxx for some ticklers thats a sure way to put a smile on a confused gals face....
Old Jul 4th 2004, 5:30 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

damn it i got duped into coming back again, got told i was coming back to big houses with pools, no mortgage and the streets were paved in gold and it was 30c every day and no rain oh well think i will nip down to the local xxx for some ticklers thats a sure way to put a smile on a confused gals face....

But your ALWAYS smiling Jo.
Old Jul 4th 2004, 5:39 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Originally posted by Bordy
But your ALWAYS smiling Jo.
Good afternoon Bill
what are you trying to say young man, i walk round with a tickler?i do actually !!! just going to get the polish now and then give the tickler a quick flick over the furniture

its true what they say about those scottish havin rude minds
Old Jul 4th 2004, 5:45 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Good afternoon Bill
what are you trying to say young man, i walk round with a tickler?i do actually !!! just going to get the polish now and then give the tickler a quick flick over the furniture

its true what they say about those scottish havin rude minds

First time Ive been called "young man" in a while.
And nooo I never thought that of you at all.

Last edited by Bordy; Jul 4th 2004 at 6:13 pm.
Old Jul 5th 2004, 4:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

wow loads of replies lol, some good ideas and all those that answered " i took mine by.........." are invited to our house warming party

pea tickler pmsl

thanks again, liked the idea of it going in a boot but when we were moving out of the house i was sorting out the drawers and old clothes etc when i happened upon the mk1 version and was told to sling it, so i put it in a sock.My work colleague came round at that time and began helping me throw all the clothes into a bin bag, needless to say there was a rather loud gasp when he picked up the sock

as for telling the cabin crew it is for a dodgy back ( picturing this still makes me chuckle ), good idea , but they'd probably say that's WHY the dodgy back

Thanks again.
Paul
Old Jul 5th 2004, 5:06 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by Pollyana
Nearest I had was a pile of 'interesting' novels......they were in one of the boxes opened by AQIS, cos they were packed with some toiletries.....and I'm sure the books were more thumbed by the time they arrived then thay were when they left!!
Polly, I don't recall you mentioning those on my 'Your Fave Aussie Writers' thread... did you just forget....?

Anya.
Old Jul 5th 2004, 5:11 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

A word of warning for anyone with 'adult items' in their luggage and flying via Tokyo:

BEWARE the security guys that X-ray your luggage :scared:

(Enough said, I think)

Anya.
Old Jul 5th 2004, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

Handyandy180 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Paul&Ann-Marie
Ann-Marie has just raised a very interesting point, and seeing as i'm already half-baked this evening it seems like a perfectly good time to ask.

The rampant rabbit, wonderful invention, can she get one in aus ?
does she take it with her ?
If so how ? could be interesting going through customs x-ray machine with that in her bag lol or does she send it by boat ? " and what's in this box madam " ? lol

We thought it was a great question so decided to ask, could be interesting to see just WHO else has done this lol

All those with no inhibitions please step forward

Paul
There is only one sure way not to get embarrassed about such a heaven sent invention? Thats to think of another heaven sent invention?? Now then let me think......... Oh yes i'm a Joiner/Carpenter now what couldn't i manage without????? Ahha I have it!!!! Stick it behind your ear and if anyone asks says it a pencil........... damn sure if i were in customs and saw a woman walking past with one in her ear i wouldn't stop her.
Good luck to you all especially those with vibrating ears!!!!
Regards Chris and Andrea
Old Jul 5th 2004, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

Nige37 is an unknown quantity at this point

You might have to put it through quarantine
Old Jul 5th 2004, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Eugh, if you put it in your packing, just imagine what the AQIS guys could do with it... doesn't bare thinking about :scared: :scared: Maybe you could do a "hair on the door" type thingy, to see if it's been tampered with... after all, must be quite boring checking everyone's consignments
Old Jul 5th 2004, 9:08 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

Originally posted by Larissa
Eugh, if you put it in your packing, just imagine what the AQIS guys could do with it... doesn't bare thinking about :scared: :scared: Maybe you could do a "hair on the door" type thingy, to see if it's been tampered with... after all, must be quite boring checking everyone's consignments
EEEEeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

This is in the order of what happened to me in Tokyo...

AAARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH..... (having nightmares thinking about it)

Anya.