radio in perth

Old Jul 3rd 2005, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

rangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud of
Default radio in perth

Hi there, going to Perth in the not too distant future and was just wondering if there are decent radio stations around, I have had a check on the net and not to impressed, I like easy listening kind of music, something like magic FM or heart FM but all I can find is loud and heavy music,
are there any talk radio stations as well, thanks, rangersman
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 10:14 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: radio in perth

Originally Posted by rangersman
Hi there, going to Perth in the not too distant future and was just wondering if there are decent radio stations around, I have had a check on the net and not to impressed, I like easy listening kind of music, something like magic FM or heart FM but all I can find is loud and heavy music,
are there any talk radio stations as well, thanks, rangersman
Here is a link to all the stations that are on the net all over Australia. There are a lot of 'Perth' ones and some talk ones too. Take your pick

http://www.mikesradioworld.com/oceania.html
Old Jul 4th 2005, 1:31 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

I personally like 6PR 88.2 talk radio... great hosts and definately passes the time on the way to work in the morning.

"Don't start me talkinnnn or I'll tell everything I know..." You'll get that should you choose to listen.

For the music side of things... Mix 94.5 is a good station for easy listening. Mostly 70's and 80's (and a bit of the 90's thrown in to mix it up..lol)

For newer stuff... 96.1fm fits the bill.. but only if you want to hear Gwen Stefani's "Hollaback Girl" every 10 mins

Siren

Last edited by Siren & Brian; Jul 4th 2005 at 3:29 am.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 3:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

We like Sunshine FM I think it's called. 98.5? Someone correct me!

It's very like Magic, but we had to do a double take when we heard a prayer in between a song, oh and a couple of bible references

We tend not to notice those though - better than constant ads