Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Racist Attack In Perth

Wikiposts

Racist Attack In Perth

Old Jul 19th 2004, 7:20 am
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

Originally posted by walla1
sorry mate thought you knew his previous aliases
ah right, I thought you meant...oh never mind.

yeah, this guy is another clone of Dazuk, the latest in a long line.

Old Jul 19th 2004, 11:08 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Sheeple
I believe it is important to have a feel of the political undercurrents of Aussie society beyond the glossy brochures and the lure of the sun and sandy beaches. This is because ultimately, the quality of life in Aussieland will be determined primarily by the abilities of the the various migrant groups and White Aussie Natives to co-exist peacefully.
Just like the UK, the US, Canada, France and a few other places huh?

Political undercurrents, my arse. Fringe loony groups that have mininal bearing on any involvement in Australian affairs.

No different from any other country primarily inhabited by Europeans or their descendents.

If you want rampant racism and anti-Judaism from white Europeans, may I warmly suggest Ukraine or Belarus?
Old Jul 19th 2004, 2:02 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Ulujain
Just like the UK, the US, Canada, France and a few other places huh?

Political undercurrents, my arse. Fringe loony groups that have mininal bearing on any involvement in Australian affairs.

No different from any other country primarily inhabited by Europeans or their descendents.

If you want rampant racism and anti-Judaism from white Europeans, may I warmly suggest Ukraine or Belarus?
It's shocking and I hope they get the people involved.

The thing is, it's probably one or two young blokes with a spray can that cause so much grief. Out of all proportion to what is felt by the vast majority.

If it were gangs of skinheads, German style, firebombing guest workers accommodation it would be a huge problem. But it isn't

I don't think there is a particularly bad problem with racism here, but then I'm an Anglo ("*****ing Anglos" to quote the Pussymaster from Fat Pizza)

Anyway, don't underestimate the internicine racisms that exist in Australia. Serbs v Croats, Albanians v Serbs, Lebanese v Vietnamese etc...