Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Racism in Australia

Racism in Australia

Old Oct 16th 2006, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

christinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Racism in Australia

Originally Posted by iPom
I'm cureous how you manadged to find out his relidgeous views in such a short meeyting.
PMSL Maybee he woz waring a blak rowbe and woz waring a dogg coller
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
ah well, y'see even if he was coming out of a church, that doesnt mean he was a christian, he could have been the cleaner, or the guy from the electricity company reading the meter
Fair point - didn't think of that!
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

I'm cureous how you manadged to find out his relidgeous views in such a short meeyting.
LMAO
Banned

bloodyindian is an unknown quantity at this point

Ignorance again?

http://www.patriot.dk/aryan1.html

Originally Posted by Amazulu
And if Hitler had won WW2, there would be no such thing as an Indian person in 2006 because he would have wiped you all out.
I'd probably be speaking German, but i'd still be here.
Old Oct 16th 2006, 6:04 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Racism in Australia

Originally Posted by bloodyindian
Loving it so far? Yeah I have to read Dale Carnegie books and learn about making friends and influencing people. Stop the bl**dy sarcasm and piss off if you are not human enough to understand discrimination
(a) I'll use sarcasm if I want to.

(b) Not only do I understand discrimination, I also understand hypocrisy.
Old Oct 16th 2006, 6:04 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

This a forum and I have common sense. Talk like to your 2 year. I have lived long enough.
I don't have a two year old. I believe you mistake me for someone else. This is quite an entertaining way of spending a rainy afternoon. Many thanks.
Old Oct 16th 2006, 6:05 am
Banned

I think we should all piss off from this thread and leave this guy to rile against himself.

If you can't understand me piss of please.
Old Oct 16th 2006, 6:06 am
Banned

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I don't have a two year old. I believe you mistake me for someone else. This is quite an entertaining way of spending a rainy afternoon. Many thanks.
Adopt one. The child will help you grow up
Old Oct 16th 2006, 6:06 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

If you can't understand me piss of please.

piss of what exactly ?
Old Oct 16th 2006, 6:07 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sure I can smell shite....troll shite
Old Oct 16th 2006, 6:07 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
(a) I'll use sarcasm if I want to.

(b) Not only do I understand discrimination, I also understand hypocrisy.
Go ahead if you want to be stubborn
Old Oct 16th 2006, 6:09 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Racism in Australia

Go ahead if you want to be stubborn
Well, I certainly don't need your permission.
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Piss of cake?
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Adopt one. The child will help you grow up
I don't want to adopt a child. I leave that to the likes of Madonna and Angelina. If growing up means becoming like you, I will remain young thank you.
Banned

Originally Posted by biggy
I'm sure I can smell shite....troll shite
Yeah...are you sure? Stop farting the smell will go away.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.