Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Racism in Australia

Racism in Australia

Old Oct 16th 2006, 5:46 am
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Racism in Australia

Are you a troll??

Sorry if you are not, but it just seems odd that you join up to BE using a name that you claim to find offensive, and in your first 4 posts have a slanging match with people.
I am not really sure what you want to get out of this experience?
Old Oct 16th 2006, 5:47 am
Banned

bloodyindian is an unknown quantity at this point

Becasue if they were blacks they would understand me. I have black friends and I know how they think. I know it is typical of white people to make fun of colored pepople when we are pissed of about facial discrimination.

Originally Posted by chels
Why are you making the assumption that because they are British, they are white?

troll troll troll troll troll troll troll
Old Oct 16th 2006, 5:47 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Racism in Australia

Originally Posted by iPom
Let's get this right, Vash... He actually said 'Keep you illetracy to yourself.'

It's priceless. You couldn't make it up.

I was so tempted to comment, but one has to draw a line...
Old Oct 16th 2006, 5:49 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bloodyindian
when we are pissed of about facial discrimination.

Facial discrimination is terrible.
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Racism in Australia

And teach English to Australians first. English is a necessity for me. I can speak four Indian languages. I am proud of that. If the Americans had not helped you sh*t heads you would all be speaking German and boy that would have been fun. Think you are smart because you are better with your language than me?

I don't care a damn about English. Shov* it!

It is a stupid language with all the words stolen from other European languages.
First you start a thread complaining about racism in Australia.

Then you hurl racist insults at the people who contribute to your thread.

It's an interesting approach, but it won't win friends and influence people.
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chels
Why are you making the assumption that because they are British, they are white?

Can you smell a troll troll troll troll troll troll troll?

I can smell the same thing.
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

troll Alert !!
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

Ah, well I rush in where others fear to tread...
Old Oct 16th 2006, 5:50 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

can you get that waxed?
Banned

Tempted to comment because you are having too much fun?

And you just love to hear jokes about Indians don't you?

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

oh absolutley, facial discrimination is the worst, in fact there should be a law for people who facial discriminate !!!!
Old Oct 16th 2006, 5:51 am
Banned

Yeah, after you wax your bottom and bend over

Originally Posted by northernbird
can you get that waxed?
Old Oct 16th 2006, 5:52 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by northernbird
can you get that waxed?
I believe that laser treatment is the way to go.

Old Oct 16th 2006, 5:52 am
Gutter Gob!!

Yeah, after you wax your bottom and bend over

I thought we were talking about indians, not brazilians
Old Oct 16th 2006, 5:54 am
Fighting my corner

Question Re: Racism in Australia

Tempted to comment because you are having too much fun?
No. Tempted to comment because I'm a pedant and bad spelling annoys me.

And you just love to hear jokes about Indians don't you?
No.

Do you love to hear jokes about English people?

Please stop projecting your insecurities and prejudices onto other people. It's extremely irritating, and incredibly rude.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.