Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Quorn is coming to Australia - WOO HOO!!!

Quorn is coming to Australia - WOO HOO!!!

Old Jun 18th 2010, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Quorn is coming to Australia - WOO HOO!!!

Wow thanks Jen for posting this. I am sooooo excited now. How sad is that LOL. I have missed Quorn oh so much.
Old Jun 18th 2010, 11:46 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KatieStar
Wow thanks Jen for posting this. I am sooooo excited now. How sad is that LOL. I have missed Quorn oh so much.
Me too, the Sanitarium stuff is ok, but it's a little bit too greasy for my liking....
Old Jun 18th 2010, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

I could never get excited by the Sanitarium stuff. The curry flavour sausages are ok, but not great.

Hubby is looking forward to a quorn curry
Old Jun 18th 2010, 11:50 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

I could never get excited by the Sanitarium stuff. The curry flavour sausages are ok, but not great.

Hubby is looking forward to a quorn curry
I just wish it'd hurry up!!! lol
Old Jun 18th 2010, 1:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Quorn is evil.
Old Jun 18th 2010, 1:13 pm
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

So glad Quorn is going to be sold in Australia, I'll have something to eat this time next year! My friend in Sydney hassled them endlessly so she's taking personal credit for them deciding to sell it there

Tx
Old Jun 20th 2010, 9:09 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

According to the FB group some people have found Quorn in the shops already!!! It looks like mainly Coles but I'm sure Woolies won't be far behind!
Old Jun 21st 2010, 6:23 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Exclamation OMG I'VE JUST EATEN A QUORN SAUSAGE!!!

OMG I HAVE JUST EATEN A QUORN SAUSAGE FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE JANUARY!!! WOO HOO!!!! lol (I went to Coles this morning before school and they had just finished putting all of the Quorn out, I managed to grab the manager who showed me where it was, at which point I started giggling like an absolute nutjob, poor fella! ...All he could say was, 'Oh I love your accent where r u from!?' meanwhile I was saying 'Where is it, show me the Quorn NOWWWW!!!' lololol

Attached Thumbnails Quorn is coming to Australia - WOO HOO!!!-quorn-.jpg  
Old Jun 21st 2010, 6:39 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OMG I'VE JUST EATEN A QUORN SAUSAGE!!!

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
OMG I HAVE JUST EATEN A QUORN SAUSAGE FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE JANUARY!!! WOO HOO!!!! lol (I went to Coles this morning before school and they had just finished putting all of the Quorn out, I managed to grab the manager who showed me where it was, at which point I started giggling like an absolute nutjob, poor fella! ...All he could say was, 'Oh I love your accent where r u from!?' meanwhile I was saying 'Where is it, show me the Quorn NOWWWW!!!' lololol

Must have been like that dressing room scene from Jerry Mcguire....
Old Jun 21st 2010, 6:42 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by kporte
Must have been like that dressing room scene from Jerry Mcguire....
*GULP* I've not seen that...I dread to think lol
Old Jun 21st 2010, 6:52 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

*GULP* I've not seen that...I dread to think lol
It's Quan but that's close enough!

Old Jun 21st 2010, 7:02 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by kporte
It's Quan but that's close enough!

Ur a buck ejit, but I like it lol
Old Jun 21st 2010, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Wow that is a whole lot of Quorn. I am going to have to get to my local supermarkets and see are they stocked up yet.
Old Jun 21st 2010, 8:19 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Wow that is a whole lot of Quorn. I am going to have to get to my local supermarkets and see are they stocked up yet.
I held some over to pick up after school, and embarrassingly, when I arrived back it seemed nobody had bought anything from the cabinet lol
Old Jun 21st 2010, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

I held some over to pick up after school, and embarrassingly, when I arrived back it seemed nobody had bought anything from the cabinet lol
LOL, the Aussies will soon catch on. I will start a campaign. Every BBQ I go to bring a plate of Quorn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.